Sign in with
Your question

Must play games? any genre

Last response: in Video Games
May 15, 2010 12:00:10 AM

So I have Crysis, Crysis Warhead, Farcry 2, Mass effect, Oblivion, The witcher, Dragon Age: O, Dead Space.

Im getting Mass effect 2, but what else out there is awesome I may have over looked (and looks good)?

More about : play games genre

May 15, 2010 11:59:22 AM

-MW2> I never get bored of it
-MW1> My best game, tho i got bored of it
-Battlefield Bad Company 2> People say graphix are awesome but gameplay isn't that much. Worth a try
-If your interested in football then Fifa 10
-Dirt 2
- Just Cause 2 > Don't know anything about it, but it looks cool
-Left for Dead 2 > Awesome game
- Gears of War (old tho)
m
l
May 15, 2010 6:12:16 PM

batman arkham asulym must play for any comic fan
assasins creed 2 much better then the first
metro 2033 most likely the new hardware slave till crysis 2 comes out but looks amazing
m
l
Related resources
May 15, 2010 6:29:33 PM

obsidian86 said:
batman arkham asulym must play for any comic fan
assasins creed 2 much better then the first
metro 2033 most likely the new hardware slave till crysis 2 comes out but looks amazing

I played Assasin's Creed 1 on PS3 and it really sucked :non:  But everyone says 2 rocks :bounce: 
m
l
May 15, 2010 6:56:44 PM

- The big 2 classics from the RTS genre: Age of Empires II and Warcraft III (Starcraft I maybe as well, but that's really outdated by now), as well as the simply divine Total War series (Empire, Medieval II and Rome mainly)

- RPG: the Bioware stable. Baldur's Gate I and II, Knights of the Old Republic I and II and many others.

- I'm not that into shooters, but the more famous one are named above already.
m
l
May 15, 2010 8:30:58 PM

Assassins Creed 2 >> yeah again.
Napoleon Total War
Need for Speed Shift (forgot about undercover, pro street) and DiRT 2
m
l
May 16, 2010 2:47:57 AM

swell9 said:

Need for Speed Shift (forgot about undercover, pro street) and DiRT 2

This, plus forget about all other racing games(not including simulations). Shift is an amazing game, bar none one of the msot intense racing games out there when you unlock the upper level vehicles, the sense of speed is fantastic!
m
l
May 16, 2010 8:03:40 AM

No one has mentioned them yet but they definitely deserve it,

Fallout 3
Half Life 1, 2, and all the episodes
Counter Strike(Im partial to Counter Strike Source myself)

I can vouch for Battlefield Bad Company 2 being fun as it is my current addiction. And as much as I dont want to admit it, World of Warcraft is a fun game, but be ready to put in the hours!
m
l
May 16, 2010 6:52:55 PM

You gotta admit that Battlefield 2 and Crysis are the 2 most overrated games in the history of PC gaming.
I mean excellent graphics, but horribly terrible gameplay and storylines.
m
l
May 18, 2010 3:01:18 PM

FulmeR said:
No one has mentioned them yet but they definitely deserve it,

Fallout 3
Half Life 1, 2, and all the episodes
Counter Strike(Im partial to Counter Strike Source myself)

I can vouch for Battlefield Bad Company 2 being fun as it is my current addiction. And as much as I dont want to admit it, World of Warcraft is a fun game, but be ready to put in the hours!

I don't think someone would be interested in Counter Strike if he playes mw2, battlefield, all of this. Counter Strike has its people, its a game for skill vs skill but the other games are more fun...
m
l
May 18, 2010 10:20:38 PM

Baladya said:
I don't think someone would be interested in Counter Strike if he playes mw2, battlefield, all of this. Counter Strike has its people, its a game for skill vs skill but the other games are more fun...

Not to mention it, but I am still a regular CS 1.6 user. That and I have played Crysis, MW2, and other modern FPS's.
m
l
May 18, 2010 11:11:43 PM

witches_jelly said:
This, plus forget about all other racing games(not including simulations). Shift is an amazing game, bar none one of the msot intense racing games out there when you unlock the upper level vehicles, the sense of speed is fantastic!

I just got a new monitor and have been going through all my FPS. Then I loaded NFS Shift. Forgot how much I missed this game. You're right to judge all other racing sims against it.
m
l
May 19, 2010 12:41:51 PM

Battlefield all the way if you want teamplay, cod if you just want to mindlessly run and gun.
Team Fortress?
Eve online is cool, (MMO) if u ever played frontier as a kid you would love it.
Dawn of War 2 is a good RTS.
AVP is average but makes me cack myself when playing as a marine and I like that!
m
l
May 20, 2010 12:43:41 PM

I recommend Assassins Creed 2! It is very Awesome! I Finished it! and Made me sad because its Finished
m
l
May 20, 2010 6:26:37 PM

swell9 said:
You gotta admit that Battlefield 2 and Crysis are the 2 most overrated games in the history of PC gaming.
I mean excellent graphics, but horribly terrible gameplay and storylines.

Well, the battlefield 2 is a relly bad game in my opinion, but the crysis is awesome, but I think it's depends on each person, because I have friends who think the crysis game is not good.

But also we have to classify the genres like the FPS, race, PRG, etc. games because I'm like to play the FPS no matter the history at all, I only want to shoot to someone, but I still play the games like the prototype and assassins creed but not my favorites games, and the race games are good to but only if you have a G25 - 27

And now my best game ever is the CALL OF DUTY 4 MODERN WAREFARE it's even better than the MW2 that it is good too
m
l
!