Sign in with
Your question

URGENT HELP NEEDED!

Last response: in Video Games
May 15, 2010 2:46:48 PM

hi users,
I am from india today only i had purchased age of empires collector's edition and another age of mythology gold edition the uploading of the first one was successful but when i uploaded the second one they asked for product key which i couldn't locate .immediately i went to the shop from i had purchased but the shopkeeper said he has no idea about it and he can't help me.please urgently help me because if i have spent 5oo bucks over this game

More about : urgent needed

May 15, 2010 6:02:22 PM

are you implicitly asking for a CD Key?
Talk to Microsoft Age of empires support.
m
l
May 16, 2010 4:52:01 PM

You are from India today only? Will you be from India tomorrow?
m
l
Related resources
May 16, 2010 6:54:39 PM

tehramen said:
You are from India today only? Will you be from India tomorrow?

Good One :lol: 
m
l
May 17, 2010 9:37:59 PM

nandinishetty said:
hi users,
I am from india today only i had purchased age of empires collector's edition and another age of mythology gold edition the uploading of the first one was successful but when i uploaded the second one they asked for product key which i couldn't locate .immediately i went to the shop from i had purchased but the shopkeeper said he has no idea about it and he can't help me.please urgently help me because if i have spent 5oo bucks over this game

First off you got ripped of, I hope the case is also gold, like the joke btw, and yeah call the devil that is Micosoft they might be able to help you.
m
l
!