Connect to Wireless Network, Advanced & Connect greyed out?

I've got a WinXP Home system which, when asked to show available
wireless networks, pops up a window with no networks, and the
"advanced" tab greyed out. What happened, and how do I fix it?

Thanks!
1 answer Last reply
More about connect wireless network advanced connect greyed

    William P.N. Smith wrote:
    > I've got a WinXP Home system which, when asked to show available
    > wireless networks, pops up a window with no networks, and the
    > "advanced" tab greyed out. What happened, and how do I fix it?
    >
    > Thanks!

    Do you have administrator rights on the login?

Wireless Connection Wireless Network Wireless Networking