The Witcher Enhanced Edition HELP!!!!

G

Hi, so, as you can see from the title, i need help about the Witcher. I'm supposed to kill Ramseat, but he has too many people fighting on his side. And I can't kill them all and I always die. We also fight in Ramseat's house, so I can't run away and wait until my health restores. Yes, I used potions, but they don't help either. There's like, 15 guys fighting on his side and I can't kill them all. I hate to cheat in games, that's the worst possible thing a gamer can do. But I was forced to look for cheats on Internet, because I just couldn't pass that part. I found some trainer ''The Witcher trainer 1.5'' but it costs money and I don't want to pay for a trainer because I only need it for this part of the game. I tried previous versions of that trainer 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4 but they all crash my game. Please guys, if you played The Witcher Enhanced Edition, help me with this because I really like the game and it seems I just can't finish that mission. Thanks in advance.

Hi, killing ramsmeat is extremely tough. I believe I needed a healing one, the one that increases reflexes and the one that increases critical hit chance. Wolf I think it was.

However, you do not need to fight ramsmeat. In one of the crypts behind a wall that can be taken down with the aard sign, you will find the true body of raymond. If you notice after a time in the game raymond makes your medallion go wild, that is because he is no longer raymond. Knowing this you tell the false raymond that you have killed ramsmeat when in fact you haven't.

I cannot remember how it all comes together, I would try to do some more quests in the meantime.

The coffin maker can get you into the cemetary if you help him out, try that if you haven't already but it has been a few months since I played it.

G

Gravedigger can only help you with the autopsy. But I heard somwhere that you need to proove Vincent or Thaler's innocence if you want to get to the graveyard. But how do I proove they are wrong?

Dekasav

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2008
you can prove Thaler is innocent by either going to the party with Shani or waiting outside his place when the mysterious man comes/goes. At the party, Shani will tell you something about Thaler that proves his innocence

G

Hey, I've been waiting for long infront of his house but nobody showed up. How can I go with Shani on that party? What quest do I need to finish for her? Btw, some guys said that they didn't kill Ramsmeat. They just got out of Raymond's house and got back in, and they told Raymond that they killed Ramsmeat. But I don't have that line to pick when I speak with him. Suggestions?

Hi, so, as you can see from the title, i need help about the Witcher. I'm supposed to kill Ramseat, but he has too many people fighting on his side. And I can't kill them all and I always die. We also fight in Ramseat's house, so I can't run away and wait until my health restores. Yes, I used potions, but they don't help either. There's like, 15 guys fighting on his side and I can't kill them all. I hate to cheat in games, that's the worst possible thing a gamer can do. But I was forced to look for cheats on Internet, because I just couldn't pass that part. I found some trainer ''The Witcher trainer 1.5'' but it costs money and I don't want to pay for a trainer because I only need it for this part of the game. I tried previous versions of that trainer 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4 but they all crash my game. Please guys, if you played The Witcher Enhanced Edition, help me with this because I really like the game and it seems I just can't finish that mission. Thanks in advance.

Ok, it has been a while since I've played it. One thing to keep in mind is to move around in the house and try to draw out only a couple of guys at a time and remember to use the right sword at the right time. Don't forget the magic such as the fire or knock down as they are helpful. As I recall it took me several tries as well. You have one sword that is slower but is good against the bigger heavier guys and one that is lighter and faster for the smaller guys. The third sword is for Non Human stuff.

necodemon

Distinguished
Jul 5, 2011
I just beat that part myself i killed the gang however I used a blizzard potion a swallow an owl and a stun bomb as well as alto of magic and luck however i am only playing on Normal so if u are at a higher or lower difficulty i cant help

Gravedigger can only help you with the autopsy. But I heard somwhere that you need to proove Vincent or Thaler's innocence if you want to get to the graveyard. But how do I proove they are wrong?

SPOILER: Either complte the investigation of Vincent Meis ( Innocent ) or settle the Gravedigger's Debt with Thayer. Either way, you will gain entry.