Sign in with
Your question

Absolutely Worst games EVER...

Last response: in Video Games
May 5, 2003 9:44:21 AM

Just curious to what y'all think the worst games EVER are.

Here are a few that I think rank high on the stink-o-meter.

#5 Original Street fighter(Arcade)(note= not SUPER street fighter)
#4 Sniper(PC)
#3 Revolution X(Arcade/Sega) (Aerosmith and video games dont mix period)
#2 Minesweeper(PC)
#1 Who framed Roger Rabbit(Snes)

-=[ I was walking through the forest the other day and a tree fell behind me. I didn't hear a thing... Does that answer your question? ]=-

More about : absolutely worst games

May 5, 2003 4:18:23 PM

Lord of the Rings: Felloship of the Ring. Horrible game.
May 5, 2003 8:11:15 PM

There's this one game I really just can't stand... just a bunch of mindless tasks interspersed with interminable waits. No clear-cut goals or structure. Oh, wait a second. That's not a game it's my <i>job</i>. Never mind.
Related resources
May 6, 2003 4:19:54 AM

I didn't think Revolution X (snes) was all that bad. It wasn't great by any means, but it was ok.
"Wake up, the revolution has begun!" heh

Minesweeper kicks ass, don't let anybody tell you otherwise :p 

worst games:

#4 Windows ME (I know, it doesn't count but still...)
#3 Low-G Man (nes)
#2 Shaq Fu (snes)
#1 Rampage World Tour (n64)

I'm sure there are tons of atari/genesis/nes or whatever games I can't think of, but these are the 4 that came off the top of my head. Rampage for the nes rules, but that piece of crap for the 64 was pure ass

It's all good ^_^
May 6, 2003 7:21:15 AM

agreed man they tried to improve rampage but how can you??

K.I.S.S.
Keep It Simple Stupid....

-=[ I was walking through the forest the other day and a tree fell behind me. I didn't hear a thing... Does that answer your question? ]=-
May 8, 2003 3:37:08 PM

I remember playing the original Rampage when I was around 12 or so (19 now, 20 in july) when me and my bro would stay up to 3 or so beating it every once in a while.

He was always George, and I was always Lizzie. It was always funny when we'd just take a little "out-of-game-break" and just start fighting eachother

GOt a little off topic there, hah

It's all good ^_^
May 8, 2003 7:08:47 PM

Gotta Love Lizzie. Mmm A female Godzilla, with PMS, scary.

LOVE rampage, have it for the PC and still play it at work, along with theoriginal Battle Zone, Tempest and Centipede.

My bottom 5;

5-Les Schtroumpfs - NES (The Smurfs [only could get the French version, but I speak/read french so no prob.]) for nintendo, we were so amped, and it was terrible.

4-Prance Prance Revolution - ALL (Sorry to the fans, but I hate this 'game')

3-ANY ripoff of TETRIS - ALL

2-Any version of Battle Chess - PC (There's no FREAKIN' Battle! I want to fight like Archon!)

1-Virgin NHL Powerplay 96 - PC, Sucked SO Bad! Crashed every PC I put it on, controls sucked, and when I finally got my hands on EA NHL 96 (yeah 97 suck, but was redeemed by '98) I couldn't bring myself to even give it to someone without the caveat (This game Sucks).

- You need a licence to buy a gun, but they'll sell anyone a stamp <i>(or internet account)</i> ! <font color=green>RED</font color=green> <font color=red>GREEN</font color=red> :tongue: GA to SK
May 8, 2003 8:24:27 PM

Original Street fighter?!! Well I guess your entitled to your opinion. Why was that so bad? There was nothing like it in it's day. I know Karate Champ was somewhat similar but it was extremely limited.

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
May 9, 2003 3:10:35 AM

"3-ANY ripoff of TETRIS - ALL"

How did I forget about that pos Hatris? Man did it suck

It's all good ^_^
May 9, 2003 7:09:58 PM

Why are you dissing Low-G Man? It was one of my favorite NES games ever! It was so funny, because my friend owned it for a year and never could figure out how to beat that first boss, and I beat him on my first life the first time I played it. I still bug him once in a while.

Bad games? I got a few, I always have a few, but normally if a game looks like crap I won't even wasting my time finding out the truth. I normally get games that are hyped by everyone, and it turns out okay for me in the end usually.

- DOPE WARS!!! It was free, but that doesn't mean it can't suck.
- TMNT (nes) - The farthest I ever managed was to that mission in the turtle mobile. I promptly died and had to start back at the beginning. I really hated that water level. It pissed me off to no goddam-bloody end!
- Super Smash Bros (N64) - I'm in a fraternity, and when we aren't causing [-peep-] or getting smashed, we're causing [-peep-] and getting smashed while playing this game. I hate it. The only guy I can marginally play as is that stupid Kirby and even then all I do is turn to stone and fall on ppl. I HATE IT!!!
- Operation Flashpoint (PC) - why do I hate it? It's soo bloody addictive!! I hate it because it's soo damn good! OFP is to computer gaming what crack is to the ghetto.

umheint0's phat setup --> <A HREF="http://home.cc.umanitoba.ca/~umheint0/system.html" target="_new">http://home.cc.umanitoba.ca/~umheint0/system.html&lt;/A><--
May 10, 2003 8:58:43 AM

tmnt yeah big suckiness out that game.

i disagree with super smash bros though...Game rox Addictive as hell

-=[ AHH forget it. ]=-
May 10, 2003 10:31:46 PM

I got to the airport level in tmnt once, it's among the hardest nes games ever.

I'll take your advice, and try playing Low-G Man again. I only rented it once, and I was fairly young/stupid, so I'll give it another chance.

A lot of people hated Base Wars (nes) but I must disagree. I loved it, badass party game

"OFP is to computer gaming what crack is to the ghetto." - I agree with you there, 100% (nice phrase btw)

But I've had a lot of fun with SSB for the 64 and the gamecube, another great party game

It's all good ^_^<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by namek0 on 05/10/03 05:33 PM.</EM></FONT></P>
May 10, 2003 11:26:19 PM

Base Wars? That was a crazy game, with the robots and crap. I loved my little autofire controller, so the other dude would show up and I would stomp his sorry cerebrum into the ground.

Some people also complained about Blades Of Steel, but I loved that game, getting in fights and stuff, and scoring on your own net. It was so cheesy it was fun.

Here's some more names from my years of collecting these OOP games:

- Star Fox (no bloody point to that game)
- Battleclash (beat the game in 30 mins, though it was kinda cool for those 30 mins).
- Star Trek: TNG (I beat it in two days, but the game never ended. The Borg died, but I just kept flying more and more stinking missions!)

On the opposite side, we have:

- Contra (with that 30 lives trick, it was a great game, otherwise it was impossible)
- Legend of Zelda (SNES) (awesome game. period.)
- Faxanadu (NES) (absolutely massive RPG game. It didn't get a lot of popularity, but it was the only video/computer game my dad would, or has ever, play.
- Bad News Baseball (NES) (what kind game can this be with rabbits for umps, it r0><0rZ!!)

umheint0's phat setup --> <A HREF="http://home.cc.umanitoba.ca/~umheint0/system.html" target="_new">http://home.cc.umanitoba.ca/~umheint0/system.html&lt;/A><--
May 11, 2003 1:30:06 AM

I bought that Star Trek game from Sears for 13 bucks back in the day. It was damn good fun, until it ended a few games later, hah. I remember the best password was Vash, I think

I wish there was an end to it. You just kept doing the same stuff over and over

It's all good ^_^
May 11, 2003 1:54:05 AM

Super smash rocks! I'll kick ur ass with pikachu and then to humiliate you turn u into an egg w/ yoshi and kill u!

Hilbert space is a big place.
May 11, 2003 6:19:17 AM

You cant phuk with CApt. Falcon though.

and Base wars was da sh!t dont care what anyone says.

Contra = Tops

what about paperboy? the original??? Awesome IMO

-=[ AHH forget it. ]=-
May 11, 2003 6:55:54 AM

Damn Straight!!!

Capt Falcon was/is the man, and base wars still kicks ass

It's all good ^_^
!