Archived from groups: talk.origins,alt.firefighters,alt.cellular.verizon,misc.emerg-services (More info?)

dogtown270@hotmail.com (ddgotown) wrote in

> 1

2 4 8 32 64 128 256 512

--
apatriot #23, aa #1779, Grand Pubba, EAC Department of Oxygen
Deprivation

Gary Bohn

Conservatism is not about tradition and morality, hasn't been for many
decades...It is about the putative biological and spiritual superiority
of the wealthy.

Greg Bear

"ddgotown" <dogtown270@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> 1

1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55

"Klaus Hellnick" <khellnicknospam@houston.rr.com> wrote in message

> "ddgotown" <dogtown270@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > 1
> >
> 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55

Fibonacci numbers!

ddgotown wrote:

> 1

"I am not a number, I am a free man..."

--
Robin "Who's still working out Fallout" Levett
rlevett@rlevett.ibmuklunix.net (unmunge by removing big blue - don't yahoo)

"Joe Kaffe" <kaffejoe@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "Klaus Hellnick" <khellnicknospam@houston.rr.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "ddgotown" <dogtown270@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > 1
> > >
> > 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55
>
> Fibonacci numbers!

Rats, and I was hopeing it was a future me sending me this week's winning
powerball numbers and a "Pick-Three".

Boikat

--
<42><

> "ddgotown" <dogtown270@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > 1

What is Five times Nine?

RJP

---

Klaus Hellnick wrote:
> "ddgotown" <dogtown270@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>1

bye, and thanks for all the fish!

Archived from groups: talk.origins,alt.firefighters,alt.cellular.verizon,misc.emerg-services (More info?)

dogtown270@hotmail.com (ddgotown) wrote:
> 1

... is the loneliest number that you'll ever do!

Sue
--
"It's not smart or correct, but it's one of the things that
make us what we are." - Red Green

louis

"Klaus Hellnick" <khellnicknospam@houston.rr.com> wrote in message news:<eRgSc.17537$rb2.5288@fe2.texas.rr.com>...
> "ddgotown" <dogtown270@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > 1

How many roads must a man walk down?

Archived from groups: talk.origins,alt.firefighters,alt.cellular.verizon,misc.emerg-services (More info?)

"Klaus Hellnick" <khellnicknospam@houston.rr.com> wrote in message news:<eRgSc.17537$rb2.5288@fe2.texas.rr.com>...
> "ddgotown" <dogtown270@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > 1

How many roads must a man walk down?

JTG 8/11/04

Archived from groups: talk.origins,alt.firefighters,alt.cellular.verizon,misc.emerg-services (More info?)

"Klaus Hellnick" <khellnicknospam@houston.rr.com> wrote in message

> "ddgotown" <dogtown270@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > 1

Well at least this thread was mostly harmless

Klaus Hellnick wrote:

> "ddgotown" <dogtown270@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>1

What do you get if you multiply six by nine?

Robin Levett <rnlevett@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:<slfpu1-t3e.ln1@grendel.hayesway>...
> ddgotown wrote:
>
> > 1
>
> "I am not a number, I am a free man..."

"Wait a second. Number 5? Ha! In your face, number 6!"

louis

Archived from groups: talk.origins,alt.firefighters,alt.cellular.verizon,misc.emerg-services (More info?)

"Joe Kaffe" <kaffejoe@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<yujSc.7759$xk.6892@fed1read01>...
> "Klaus Hellnick" <khellnicknospam@houston.rr.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "ddgotown" <dogtown270@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > 1
> > >
> > 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55
>
> Fibonacci numbers!

Ha! You are all fools! I have a mathematical problem beyond all of
your feeble evolutionatheistglobalconspiratorialzionistimperialist
minds! Tremble in fear and awe!

1. Think of a number (a whole number, or "integer" to us illuminati)
between 1 and 10 (inclusive and in base ten).

2. Tell me what number you thought of and I shall tell you whether you
are RIGHT (and godly and wonderful) or WRONG (and thus an
evolutionatheistglobalconspiratorialzionistimperialist)!!!

Go on I dare you!

Louis

Archived from groups: talk.origins,alt.firefighters,alt.cellular.verizon,misc.emerg-services (More info?)

"Alexander" <alexander.hudson@virgin.net> wrote in

> "Klaus Hellnick" <khellnicknospam@houston.rr.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "ddgotown" <dogtown270@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> > 1
>> >

> Well at least this thread was mostly harmless

Not really. While I was trying to determine what he meant by his
statement I stubbed my toe against a chair, fell and smacked my head
against the fridge.

On the positive side, while I was laying on the floor staring under the
fridge I noticed hidden amongst all the hair balls my grandson's #1
magnet. We had been looking for that magnet for months.

Apparently there was no cypher in ddgotown's post, just a message
designed to help me find that particular item. It was such a magical
post.

Praise be to you ddgotown!

--

thethinker111@hotmail.com (Louis) wrote in

> "Joe Kaffe" <kaffejoe@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> "Klaus Hellnick" <khellnicknospam@houston.rr.com> wrote in message
>> >
>> > "ddgotown" <dogtown270@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> > >
>> > 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55
>>
>> Fibonacci numbers!
>
> Ha! You are all fools! I have a mathematical problem beyond all of
> your feeble evolutionatheistglobalconspiratorialzionistimperialist
> minds! Tremble in fear and awe!
>
> 1. Think of a number (a whole number, or "integer" to us illuminati)
> between 1 and 10 (inclusive and in base ten).
>
> 2. Tell me what number you thought of and I shall tell you whether you
> are RIGHT (and godly and wonderful) or WRONG (and thus an
> evolutionatheistglobalconspiratorialzionistimperialist)!!!
>
> Go on I dare you!
>
> Louis

3
no 7

um... no make that 8

no I'd rather take 4

Oh hell I can't decide, you pick a number for me. Thanks

--

dogtown270@hotmail.com (ddgotown) wrote in message news:<5c55ce54.0408101554.24222e39@posting.google.com>...
> 1
love

> 1
life

When its
> 1
you need in the night.

florian

i_rennie@hotmail.com (Ian Rennie) writes:

> Robin Levett <rnlevett@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:<slfpu1-t3e.ln1@grendel.hayesway>...
> > ddgotown wrote:
> >
> > > 1
> >
> > "I am not a number, I am a free man..."
>
> "Wait a second. Number 5? Ha! In your face, number 6!"

Ah, but *I* am number 7, and my wife is number 17.
--
odoratusque est Dominus odorem suavitatis

louis

Gary Bohn <garybohn@REMOVETHISaccesscomm.ca> wrote in message news:<Xns9542BF0FA5017GaryBohn@130.133.1.4>...
> thethinker111@hotmail.com (Louis) wrote in
>
> > "Joe Kaffe" <kaffejoe@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >> "Klaus Hellnick" <khellnicknospam@houston.rr.com> wrote in message

> >> Fibonacci numbers!
> >
> > Ha! You are all fools! I have a mathematical problem beyond all of
> > your feeble evolutionatheistglobalconspiratorialzionistimperialist
> > minds! Tremble in fear and awe!
> >
> > 1. Think of a number (a whole number, or "integer" to us illuminati)
> > between 1 and 10 (inclusive and in base ten).
> >
> > 2. Tell me what number you thought of and I shall tell you whether you
> > are RIGHT (and godly and wonderful) or WRONG (and thus an
> > evolutionatheistglobalconspiratorialzionistimperialist)!!!
> >
> > Go on I dare you!
> >
> > Louis
> >

> 3
> no 7
>
> um... no make that 8
>
> no I'd rather take 4
>
> Oh hell I can't decide, you pick a number for me. Thanks

<snip sig>

Ha! 8 and 4 are both wrong and Satanically inspired, and your
indecision shows that you are a
evolutionatheistglobalconspiratorialzionistimperialist who is obsessed
with anuses and wishes to kill all black people and put women in
chains under stout black cloth in lakes! We godly and wonderful people
are soooo much better and smarter and all that sort of thing and I
have used maths to prove it. You will never know the love of JEBUS-AH
(say it like an evangelist, it makes sense ;-)) and will burn in the
fiery pit of hell while your genitals are skewered with toasting forks
and your eyes doused with molten dog poo.

Louis (channeling several of our "mentally more entertaining" chums at
once)

Archived from groups: talk.origins,alt.firefighters,alt.cellular.verizon,misc.emerg-services (More info?)

dogtown270@hotmail.com (ddgotown) wrote in message news:<5c55ce54.0408101554.24222e39@posting.google.com>...
> 1

:4:9

Staffan Sjoberg

Staffan S <qswitch2.removethis@passagen.se> wrote:

> dogtown270@hotmail.com (ddgotown) wrote...
> > 1
>
> :4:9

25 or 6 to 4.

--
John S. Wilkins john@wilkins.id.au
web: www.wilkins.id.au blog: evolvethought.blogspot.com

God cheats

Archived from groups: talk.origins,alt.firefighters,alt.cellular.verizon,misc.emerg-services (More info?)

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 06:31:52 +0000 (UTC), johnSPAM@wilkins.id.au (John
Wilkins) wrote:

>Staffan S <qswitch2.removethis@passagen.se> wrote:
>
>> dogtown270@hotmail.com (ddgotown) wrote...
>> > 1
>>
>> :4:9
>>
>25 or 6 to 4.

Number 9

--
Matt Silberstein

Do in order to understand.

Archived from groups: talk.origins,alt.firefighters,alt.cellular.verizon,misc.emerg-services (More info?)

In article <1gigubn.dphuuc1x26ah5N%johnSPAM@wilkins.id.au>,
johnSPAM@wilkins.id.au (John Wilkins) wrote:

> Staffan S <qswitch2.removethis@passagen.se> wrote:
>
> > dogtown270@hotmail.com (ddgotown) wrote...