What is best to improve my kill score on BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY 2??

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

cAN ANYONE HELP ME FIND THE BEST WAY TO IMPROVE MY KILL/SHOOTING SCORE/SKILL ON battlefield bad company 2?? A MOUSE, AND WHAT DPI?? thanks for your help

Solution
Its really just about practice. Any good player can do well with any mouse and DPI. Your DPI and mouse are personal preferences, not main factors for succeeding in BC2.

I know there are multiple YouTube videos on BC2 about how to improve your game. Watch and implement what tips they offer. I personally found this video very enlightening: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p4fkH9qC4M

This game is not a total run n' gun type of play, but you can occasionally get away with a little bit, but dont push it.

Also, learn to burst fire, it will yield a LOT more kills than if you don't. And kills are good :D

FulmeR

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2009
Its really just about practice. Any good player can do well with any mouse and DPI. Your DPI and mouse are personal preferences, not main factors for succeeding in BC2.

I know there are multiple YouTube videos on BC2 about how to improve your game. Watch and implement what tips they offer. I personally found this video very enlightening: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p4fkH9qC4M

This game is not a total run n' gun type of play, but you can occasionally get away with a little bit, but dont push it.

Also, learn to burst fire, it will yield a LOT more kills than if you don't. And kills are good :D

Solution

JDV28

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2009

!*! Every single gamer alive NEEDS to see this video !*!

bdonedge

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2009
Learn to aim down sight before you come around a corner. Burst fire. Stick to one sensitivity. The more often you change it, the less you get used to a specific setting.

Also, enter a server with the lowest server browser ping. Keep in mind, this game adds 100 ping (give or take) to all players to even out the lag difference due to the known issues with hit boxes. Lower ping you have, the more your bullets register. Always aim for the head, and like others said, burst fire. Don't forget bullet drop when using recon sniper.

Status
Not open for further replies.