Delta Labs Level 2A- Hidden Ammo Dump-Partial Spoiler

Has anybody else found the small button that opens a secret ammo dump in the
lobby of Delta Labs Level 2A?

I found it last night on my second time through, I missed it the first time.

It's not mentioned in the Chaps walkthrough but is at doom3portal. I don't
read the walkthroughs because they contain so many spoilers but I checked on
this after I found it because it is well hidden.

Just wondering. :)

marXbig...who knows just enough to be dangerous.

"marXbig [AGQx]" <marxbig@nocharterspam.net> wrote in message
> Has anybody else found the small button that opens a secret ammo dump in
the
> lobby of Delta Labs Level 2A?
>
> I found it last night on my second time through, I missed it the first
time.

> It's not mentioned in the Chaps walkthrough but is at doom3portal. I don't
> read the walkthroughs because they contain so many spoilers but I checked
on
> this after I found it because it is well hidden.
>
> Just wondering. :)
>
> marXbig...who knows just enough to be dangerous.

News==----
Newsgroups
=---

nope, missed that one. thx

--
Cycho{HHR}
http://home.rochester.rr.com/cyhome/

Under the desk ?

The levers of mind-change. Avid Gamer <Scully@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

>Under the desk ?

Yes, under the desk, and also, did you check the toilet after killing the
fat zombie? Guess what you find after fishing around.

"Heck" <heck@toodamnmuchspambutreallycomputer.org> wrote in message news:umuel0psmkcjphm1klu8tked0i68q13j5u@4ax.com...
> The levers of mind-change. Avid Gamer <Scully@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
>>
>>Under the desk ?
>>
> Yes, under the desk, and also, did you check the toilet after killing the
> fat zombie? Guess what you find after fishing around.

....Baby Ruth?

The levers of mind-change. "Marshall" <marshall@nospam.com> wrote:

>"Heck" <heck@toodamnmuchspambutreallycomputer.org> wrote in message news:umuel0psmkcjphm1klu8tked0i68q13j5u@4ax.com...
>> The levers of mind-change. Avid Gamer <Scully@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
>>>
>>>Under the desk ?
>>>
>> Yes, under the desk, and also, did you check the toilet after killing the
>> fat zombie? Guess what you find after fishing around.
>
>...Baby Ruth?

Not from those big fat zombies, heavens no.

I think i found 4 of them like that, prob alot more, but i don't make
it a policy to look if i find em good ifnot screw em :)

On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 22:30:16 -0400, Heck
<heck@toodamnmuchspambutreallycomputer.org> wrote:

>The levers of mind-change. Avid Gamer <Scully@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
>>
>>Under the desk ?
>>
>Yes, under the desk, and also, did you check the toilet after killing the
>fat zombie? Guess what you find after fishing around.

Tina Yothers :)