Interview With a Booth Babe

Status
Not open for further replies.

gayan

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2006
I dnt know what to say.... I started reading thinking of it as a joke (a mock piece) but at the end of reading it I was sort of a happy for her (been a college student and earning while studying and all)... good for her... (but hope she will finish college and get on to a proper career though... :)

michaelssw

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2010
Guy: Do you come with the game?
Booth Babe: Tehehehe

Next Guy: Do you come with the game?
Booth Babe: Tehehehe

Next Guy: Do you come with...

babybeluga

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2010
[citation][nom]GreatSaltedOne[/nom]Ack, humanization! The illusion is lost![/citation]

Good to know I'm not the only one who wishes nothing had been translated.

joebob2000

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2006
Economics in China is probably not quite what you think of Economics in the western world...

Chinese macroeconomics: What's good for the state is good for the economy
Chinese microeconomics: What's good for the economy is good for the state

ta152h

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
[citation][nom]joebob2000[/nom]Economics in China is probably not quite what you think of Economics in the western world...Chinese macroeconomics: What's good for the state is good for the economyChinese microeconomics: What's good for the economy is good for the state[/citation]

She's from Taiwan, which, in case you don't know anything about history, is the capitalist part of China. When they had the civil war, Mao was able to capture the mainland, but the island remained capitalist and became a separate country. The Reds still claim it, and we keep selling arms to Taiwan which is a source of problems between the U.S. and the Commies.

lakelucid

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2009
[citation][nom]joebob2000[/nom]Economics in China is probably not quite what you think of Economics in the western world...Chinese macroeconomics: What's good for the state is good for the economyChinese microeconomics: What's good for the economy is good for the state[/citation]
Taiwan is an independent country that is much like the west, if not better.

Pei-chen

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2007
A-mi is the most common nick name/fake name in Taiwan. You can find at least 5 per block.

PCCU is a decent university but Economics is a fake major, kinda like liberal art & science in the US.

killerclick

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2010
Wow, I was really interested in how booth babes land their jobs and what they do in their spare time. Can you find out when her period is due? Also, does she take a dump in the morning or in the evening?

ta152h

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
[citation][nom]killerclick[/nom]Wow, I was really interested in how booth babes land their jobs and what they do in their spare time. Can you find out when her period is due? Also, does she take a dump in the morning or in the evening?[/citation]

I'm guessing you're gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that ...

killerclick

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2010
[citation][nom]TA152H[/nom]I'm guessing you're gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that ...[/citation]

I'm guessing you're starved for female companionship... and there is definitely something wrong with that. Hint: drooling over booth babes is weak.

meatwad53186

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2009
"Her enthusiasm to accommodate was limited only be her lack of English fluency."

Ah, the irony in this sentence is great. I'm not super critical about the editing here on Tom's, but this one was too hard to pass up.

Status
Not open for further replies.