Audiovox CDM8600

"Coat Chick" <coat.5chick15@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
news:9MsSc.197787$OB3.46192@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> Audiovox CDM8600. Any experience/comments? TIA.

Very compact.
Screen is invisible in sunlight.
Decent reception. Speaker phone is nice.
Terrible phone book. Very cumbersome when looking up a phone number.
Many features I have little use for. User manual is awful, but I understand
that most phone manuals are awful.
I would not buy another.

Luke

Distinguished
May 24, 2001

I'll second the horrible phonebook. It's almost too small to be
comfortable. I like the top of the flip on the Motorola T730 as it
seems to fit my ears better... it's not a sharp square end like the
8600.