Windows xp dell total war empire

G

Hello,
Will total war empire the game play on my cpu the game is 15mb and the computer of mine is a windows xp Dell but its referbished and it carries 0.99 GB and 1.86 GHz (DO NOT KNOW WHAT GHz MEANS)? THANKS CPU USER. :)

List the dell model number and amount of memory. Onboard video doesn't play games well. Get a low end video card for around $50. The newer high end cards priced at over $100 will require a power supply upgrade. The low end cards often don't require any special connectors from the power supply, and may work with your dell ps. Check the label for the wattage.

amnotanoobie

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2006
Hello,
Will total war empire the game play on my cpu the game is 15mb and the computer of mine is a windows xp Dell but its referbished and it carries 0.99 GB and 1.86 GHz (DO NOT KNOW WHAT GHz MEANS)? THANKS CPU USER. :)

Empire Total War is about 15GB not 15MB.

System Reqs:
Supported OS: Windows® XP Service Pack 2 or Windows Vista™
Processor: 2.4 GHz Intel® Pentium® or greater or AMD® Athlon® equivalent CPU
Memory: 1 GB RAM (XP,) 2 GB RAM (Vista™)
Graphics: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible hardware accelerated video card with shader version 2.0 support, 256 MB video memory
Display: Minimum screen resolution of 1280 x 1024 pixels
Sound: Directx9.0c compatible sound card
Hard Drive: 15 GB free hard disk space formatted as NTFS
Peripherals: Windows compatible mouse and keyboard

What we want to know if your CPU is a 1.86GHz Pentium 4 or a 1.86GHz Core 2. Also, what is your video card?