Sign in with
Your question

Windows xp dell total war empire

Last response: in Video Games
Anonymous
a b à CPUs
May 25, 2010 9:29:52 PM

Hello,
Will total war empire the game play on my cpu the game is 15mb and the computer of mine is a windows xp Dell but its referbished and it carries 0.99 GB and 1.86 GHz (DO NOT KNOW WHAT GHz MEANS)? THANKS CPU USER. :) 
a c 159 à CPUs
May 26, 2010 2:40:53 AM

List the dell model number and amount of memory. Onboard video doesn't play games well. Get a low end video card for around $50. The newer high end cards priced at over $100 will require a power supply upgrade. The low end cards often don't require any special connectors from the power supply, and may work with your dell ps. Check the label for the wattage.
m
l
a b à CPUs
May 26, 2010 3:44:25 AM

Quote:
Hello,
Will total war empire the game play on my cpu the game is 15mb and the computer of mine is a windows xp Dell but its referbished and it carries 0.99 GB and 1.86 GHz (DO NOT KNOW WHAT GHz MEANS)? THANKS CPU USER. :) 

Empire Total War is about 15GB not 15MB.

System Reqs:
Supported OS: Windows® XP Service Pack 2 or Windows Vista™
Processor: 2.4 GHz Intel® Pentium® or greater or AMD® Athlon® equivalent CPU
Memory: 1 GB RAM (XP,) 2 GB RAM (Vista™)
Graphics: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible hardware accelerated video card with shader version 2.0 support, 256 MB video memory
Display: Minimum screen resolution of 1280 x 1024 pixels
Sound: Directx9.0c compatible sound card
Hard Drive: 15 GB free hard disk space formatted as NTFS
Peripherals: Windows compatible mouse and keyboard

What we want to know if your CPU is a 1.86GHz Pentium 4 or a 1.86GHz Core 2. Also, what is your video card?
m
l
a b à CPUs
May 26, 2010 8:42:14 AM

This topic has been moved from the section CPU & Components to section Games General by Mousemonkey
m
l
!