HP Deskjet 1120c Drivers for Windows XP to do Banner Print..

Does anyone know what drivers I can use for my HP Deskjet 1120c in Windows
XP SP2 that will allow me to access the extra functionality that the printer
supports.

Specifically I want to do Banner printing.

I tried the 1220c drivers and I was able to print. It allowed me to access
the banner printing setup.

But whenever I tried to print a banner, it would only print one page of data
then eject, even though I had continuous paper in the printer. Then it would
wait for a button press on the printer to print the next page, and so on.

--
Thanks,
Bruce

    If its anything like my 1220c you need to connect it to a HP jetdirect
    printer server to get all its features. Like on mine to enable
    bi-directional communication. Just get the cheapest one you can find on
    Ebay.

    HP are totally lame at updating their software when it comes to new
    operating system releases.

    Cheers, Mark

    "Bruce" <brucew_email-prodigy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know what drivers I can use for my HP Deskjet 1120c in Windows
    > XP SP2 that will allow me to access the extra functionality that the
    > printer supports.
    >
    > Specifically I want to do Banner printing.
    >
    > I tried the 1220c drivers and I was able to print. It allowed me to access
    > the banner printing setup.
    >
    > But whenever I tried to print a banner, it would only print one page of
    > data then eject, even though I had continuous paper in the printer. Then
    > it would wait for a button press on the printer to print the next page,
    > and so on.
    >
    > --
    > Thanks,
    > Bruce

Hewlett Packard Windows XP Drivers Deskjet Printers Computers