Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Headset

Last response: in Video Games
May 30, 2010 8:31:57 AM

I need a new headset that is good for both music and gaming, when I say good for music; I mean I want a headset with high bass and treble, and for the microphone I just need a moderately good one, I don't need a great one (as long as other people can hear what I say)

I want one that's comfortable after long hours of play, and a closed-ear headset is preferable.

I'm currently using some cheap Logitech one, with a really good microphone, but the sound is terrible and it's so uncomfortable to wear for 15 minutes+ :( 

More about : headset

Best solution

May 30, 2010 8:39:22 AM

I like roccat http://www.roccat.org and razer http://store.razerzone.com make your choice.
May 30, 2010 1:20:21 PM

Quote:
I need a new headset that is good for both music and gaming, when I say good for music; I mean I want a headset with high bass and treble, and for the microphone I just need a moderately good one, I don't need a great one (as long as other people can hear what I say)

I want one that's comfortable after long hours of play, and a closed-ear headset is preferable.

I'm currently using some cheap Logitech one, with a really good microphone, but the sound is terrible and it's so uncomfortable to wear for 15 minutes+ :( 

What is your budget?
Related resources
May 31, 2010 5:37:26 AM

ksampanna said:
Quote:

What is your budget?

Less than $100 if possible :S
June 8, 2010 9:55:34 AM

Best answer selected by Bostick.
!