v1.1 patch out

Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 29, 2004 1:43:50 PM

More about : patch

Anonymous
September 29, 2004 2:04:44 PM

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 10:04:43 +0100, "Adam S" <as538nospam@eng.cam.ac.uk>
wrote:

>"JT" <nospam@email.com> wrote in message
>news:2rvau1F1e7p2cU1@uni-berlin.de...
>> http://www.3dgamers.com/dl/games/doom3/d3_1_1.exe.html
>>

>What it fixes http://www.3dgamers.com/dl/games/doom3/d3_1_1.txt

Somethings never change:

:- Using this update will reset your progress in whatever map you are currently
:saved in. When loading a saved game, the player starts at the begining of that
:map with their inventory intact.

At least you don't have to restart from scratch like some other games...
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
September 30, 2004 1:55:17 AM

Inglo <ioo@??.¿¿¿> writes:

> Did anyone let Doom 3 auto-update? I'm wondering if that worked.

The patch isn't available there. It just says "Your copy of Doom3 is
up to date".

--
Jan Kroken
Anonymous

On 9/29/2004 12:55 PM Jan Kroken brightened our day with:

>Inglo <ioo@??.¿¿¿> writes:
>

>>Did anyone let Doom 3 auto-update? I'm wondering if that worked.
>>

>The patch isn't available there. It just says "Your copy of Doom3 is
>up to date".

Well that's pretty weak, isn't it?

--
"...forged but accurate."

Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
www.inglostadt.com
September 30, 2004 2:11:59 AM

"Inglo" <ioo@??.¿¿¿> wrote in message
> On 9/29/2004 12:55 PM Jan Kroken brightened our day with:
>
>>Inglo <ioo@??.¿¿¿> writes:
>>

>>>Did anyone let Doom 3 auto-update? I'm wondering if that worked.
>>>

>>The patch isn't available there. It just says "Your copy of Doom3 is
>>up to date".
>>

> Well that's pretty weak, isn't it?
>
> --
> "...forged but accurate."
>
> Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
> www.inglostadt.com

Yup, mine says no update needed. Looks like manually is the only way to do
it. Shaun
Anonymous
September 30, 2004 12:47:17 PM

Hey I paid for my game.. I use no cd patches so I dont have to arse around
with CD's

ANdy

"Inglo" <ioo@??.¿¿¿> wrote in message
> On 9/29/2004 7:44 PM Angellus brightened our day with:
>
> >What about a NO CD ver 1.1 patch??
> >
> >Andy.
> >
> >"JT" <nospam@email.com> wrote in message
> >

> >>http://www.3dgamers.com/dl/games/doom3/d3_1_1.exe.html
> >>

> http://www.gamecopyworld.com/
> has one out, tried it, it works.
>
> --
> "...forged but accurate."
>
> Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
> www.inglostadt.com
Anonymous
September 30, 2004 12:59:04 PM

Did i miss something.. was that a no cd ver 1.1 patch or an ID release??

Andy

"Inglo" <ioo@??.¿¿¿> wrote in message
> On 9/29/2004 7:44 PM Angellus brightened our day with:
>
> >What about a NO CD ver 1.1 patch??
> >
> >Andy.
> >
> >"JT" <nospam@email.com> wrote in message
> >

> >>http://www.3dgamers.com/dl/games/doom3/d3_1_1.exe.html
> >>

> http://www.gamecopyworld.com/
> has one out, tried it, it works.
>
> --
> "...forged but accurate."
>
> Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
> www.inglostadt.com
Anonymous
September 30, 2004 1:23:08 PM

On 9/30/2004 1:59 AM Angellus brightened our day with:

>Did i miss something.. was that a no cd ver 1.1 patch or an ID release??
>
>Andy

There's a 1.1 patch from id which you can get, amongst other places, at
3dgamers.com and there's a no-cd crack for it available at
gamecopyworld.com.
What do you think you're missing? You asked for a NO CD for 1.1 and I
gave you a place to get it.

--
"...forged but accurate."

Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
www.inglostadt.com
Anonymous
September 30, 2004 3:12:45 PM

> Did i miss something.. was that a no cd ver 1.1 patch or an ID release??

a crack, like allways. (fixed exe file)
Byru
Anonymous
September 30, 2004 4:37:25 PM

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 10:04:43 +0100, "Adam S"
<as538nospam@eng.cam.ac.uk> wrote:

>"JT" <nospam@email.com> wrote in message
>> http://www.3dgamers.com/dl/games/doom3/d3_1_1.exe.html
>>

>What it fixes http://www.3dgamers.com/dl/games/doom3/d3_1_1.txt
>
>Adam S

SINGLE PLAYER
- Fixed issue when switching between flashlight and previous weapon
after using
the PDA.
Good......... that was driving me nuts. I'll wait till I fininsh a
level to install it
SRV
Anonymous
October 1, 2004 12:24:13 PM

I thought you were being a smart arse by saying..

> On 9/29/2004 7:44 PM Angellus brightened our day with:
>
> >What about a NO CD ver 1.1 patch??

seemed like a fair question to me??

Andy.

"Inglo" <ioo@??.¿¿¿> wrote in message
> On 9/30/2004 1:59 AM Angellus brightened our day with:
>
> >Did i miss something.. was that a no cd ver 1.1 patch or an ID release??
> >
> >Andy
> >

> There's a 1.1 patch from id which you can get, amongst other places, at
> 3dgamers.com and there's a no-cd crack for it available at
> gamecopyworld.com.
> What do you think you're missing? You asked for a NO CD for 1.1 and I
> gave you a place to get it.
>
> --
> "...forged but accurate."
>
> Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
> www.inglostadt.com
Anonymous
October 1, 2004 10:29:39 PM

On 10/1/2004 1:24 AM Angellus brightened our day with:

>I thought you were being a smart arse by saying..
>

>>On 9/29/2004 7:44 PM Angellus brightened our day with:
>>

>>>What about a NO CD ver 1.1 patch??
>>>

>seemed like a fair question to me??
>
>Andy.

I still don't know what the heck you're talking about. What were you
originally asking for, were you not asking for a No-CD crack? How did
you think I was being a smartass, you didn't even quote anything I wrote
up there?
I see a question "What about a NO CD...?", and I answered it.

--
"...forged but accurate."

Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
www.inglostadt.com
Anonymous
October 2, 2004 11:12:31 AM

Your auto quote eg, "> On 10/1/2004 1:24 AM Angellus brightened our day
with:"

I didn't realise this was a auto quote, I though you may have been being a
smart arse, and my question may have appeared stupid. I was mistaken due to
the fact that your auto quote could be mistaken for sarcasm.

Yes I was asking for a Ver1.1 No CD file.
Yes I have said file.

Thank you for the gamecopyworld tip

I hope this clears things up for ya buddy : )

Andy.

!