v1.1 patch out

17 answers Last reply
More about patch
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    "JT" <nospam@email.com> wrote in message
    > http://www.3dgamers.com/dl/games/doom3/d3_1_1.exe.html

    What it fixes http://www.3dgamers.com/dl/games/doom3/d3_1_1.txt

    Adam S
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 10:04:43 +0100, "Adam S" <as538nospam@eng.cam.ac.uk>
    wrote:

    >"JT" <nospam@email.com> wrote in message
    >> http://www.3dgamers.com/dl/games/doom3/d3_1_1.exe.html
    >>

    >What it fixes http://www.3dgamers.com/dl/games/doom3/d3_1_1.txt

    Somethings never change:

    :- Using this update will reset your progress in whatever map you are currently
    :saved in. When loading a saved game, the player starts at the begining of that
    :map with their inventory intact.

    At least you don't have to restart from scratch like some other games...
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    "Adam S" <as538nospam@eng.cam.ac.uk> wrote in message

    > "JT" <nospam@email.com> wrote in message
    >> http://www.3dgamers.com/dl/games/doom3/d3_1_1.exe.html
    >>

    > What it fixes http://www.3dgamers.com/dl/games/doom3/d3_1_1.txt
    >
    > Adam S

    THanks for the link. I usually only patch after reading the 'fixes' :)
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    On 9/29/2004 1:43 AM JT brightened our day with:

    >http://www.3dgamers.com/dl/games/doom3/d3_1_1.exe.html

    Did anyone let Doom 3 auto-update? I'm wondering if that worked.

    --
    "...forged but accurate."

    Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
    www.inglostadt.com
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    Inglo <ioo@??.¿¿¿> writes:

    > Did anyone let Doom 3 auto-update? I'm wondering if that worked.

    The patch isn't available there. It just says "Your copy of Doom3 is
    up to date".

    --
    Jan Kroken
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    On 9/29/2004 12:55 PM Jan Kroken brightened our day with:

    >Inglo <ioo@??.¿¿¿> writes:
    >

    >>Did anyone let Doom 3 auto-update? I'm wondering if that worked.
    >>

    >The patch isn't available there. It just says "Your copy of Doom3 is
    >up to date".

    Well that's pretty weak, isn't it?

    --
    "...forged but accurate."

    Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
    www.inglostadt.com
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    "Inglo" <ioo@??.¿¿¿> wrote in message
    > On 9/29/2004 12:55 PM Jan Kroken brightened our day with:
    >
    >>Inglo <ioo@??.¿¿¿> writes:
    >>

    >>>Did anyone let Doom 3 auto-update? I'm wondering if that worked.
    >>>

    >>The patch isn't available there. It just says "Your copy of Doom3 is
    >>up to date".
    >>

    > Well that's pretty weak, isn't it?
    >
    > --
    > "...forged but accurate."
    >
    > Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
    > www.inglostadt.com

    Yup, mine says no update needed. Looks like manually is the only way to do
    it. Shaun
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    What about a NO CD ver 1.1 patch??

    Andy.

    "JT" <nospam@email.com> wrote in message
    > http://www.3dgamers.com/dl/games/doom3/d3_1_1.exe.html

  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    On 9/29/2004 7:44 PM Angellus brightened our day with:

    >What about a NO CD ver 1.1 patch??
    >
    >Andy.
    >
    >"JT" <nospam@email.com> wrote in message
    >

    >>http://www.3dgamers.com/dl/games/doom3/d3_1_1.exe.html

    http://www.gamecopyworld.com/
    has one out, tried it, it works.

    --
    "...forged but accurate."

    Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
    www.inglostadt.com
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    Hey I paid for my game.. I use no cd patches so I dont have to arse around
    with CD's

    ANdy

    "Inglo" <ioo@??.¿¿¿> wrote in message
    > On 9/29/2004 7:44 PM Angellus brightened our day with:
    >
    > >What about a NO CD ver 1.1 patch??
    > >
    > >Andy.
    > >
    > >"JT" <nospam@email.com> wrote in message
    > >

    > >>http://www.3dgamers.com/dl/games/doom3/d3_1_1.exe.html
    > >>

    > http://www.gamecopyworld.com/
    > has one out, tried it, it works.
    >
    > --
    > "...forged but accurate."
    >
    > Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
    > www.inglostadt.com
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    Did i miss something.. was that a no cd ver 1.1 patch or an ID release??

    Andy

    "Inglo" <ioo@??.¿¿¿> wrote in message
    > On 9/29/2004 7:44 PM Angellus brightened our day with:
    >
    > >What about a NO CD ver 1.1 patch??
    > >
    > >Andy.
    > >
    > >"JT" <nospam@email.com> wrote in message
    > >

    > >>http://www.3dgamers.com/dl/games/doom3/d3_1_1.exe.html
    > >>

    > http://www.gamecopyworld.com/
    > has one out, tried it, it works.
    >
    > --
    > "...forged but accurate."
    >
    > Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
    > www.inglostadt.com
  12. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    On 9/30/2004 1:59 AM Angellus brightened our day with:

    >Did i miss something.. was that a no cd ver 1.1 patch or an ID release??
    >
    >Andy

    There's a 1.1 patch from id which you can get, amongst other places, at
    3dgamers.com and there's a no-cd crack for it available at
    gamecopyworld.com.
    What do you think you're missing? You asked for a NO CD for 1.1 and I
    gave you a place to get it.

    --
    "...forged but accurate."

    Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
    www.inglostadt.com
  13. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    > Did i miss something.. was that a no cd ver 1.1 patch or an ID release??

    a crack, like allways. (fixed exe file)
    Byru
  14. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 10:04:43 +0100, "Adam S"
    <as538nospam@eng.cam.ac.uk> wrote:

    >"JT" <nospam@email.com> wrote in message
    >> http://www.3dgamers.com/dl/games/doom3/d3_1_1.exe.html
    >>

    >What it fixes http://www.3dgamers.com/dl/games/doom3/d3_1_1.txt
    >
    >Adam S

    SINGLE PLAYER
    - Fixed issue when switching between flashlight and previous weapon
    after using
    the PDA.
    Good......... that was driving me nuts. I'll wait till I fininsh a
    level to install it
    SRV
  15. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    I thought you were being a smart arse by saying..

    > On 9/29/2004 7:44 PM Angellus brightened our day with:
    >
    > >What about a NO CD ver 1.1 patch??

    seemed like a fair question to me??

    Andy.

    "Inglo" <ioo@??.¿¿¿> wrote in message
    > On 9/30/2004 1:59 AM Angellus brightened our day with:
    >
    > >Did i miss something.. was that a no cd ver 1.1 patch or an ID release??
    > >
    > >Andy
    > >

    > There's a 1.1 patch from id which you can get, amongst other places, at
    > 3dgamers.com and there's a no-cd crack for it available at
    > gamecopyworld.com.
    > What do you think you're missing? You asked for a NO CD for 1.1 and I
    > gave you a place to get it.
    >
    > --
    > "...forged but accurate."
    >
    > Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
    > www.inglostadt.com
  16. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    On 10/1/2004 1:24 AM Angellus brightened our day with:

    >I thought you were being a smart arse by saying..
    >

    >>On 9/29/2004 7:44 PM Angellus brightened our day with:
    >>

    >>>What about a NO CD ver 1.1 patch??
    >>>

    >seemed like a fair question to me??
    >
    >Andy.

    I still don't know what the heck you're talking about. What were you
    originally asking for, were you not asking for a No-CD crack? How did
    you think I was being a smartass, you didn't even quote anything I wrote
    up there?
    I see a question "What about a NO CD...?", and I answered it.

    --
    "...forged but accurate."

    Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
    www.inglostadt.com
  17. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    Your auto quote eg, "> On 10/1/2004 1:24 AM Angellus brightened our day
    with:"

    I didn't realise this was a auto quote, I though you may have been being a
    smart arse, and my question may have appeared stupid. I was mistaken due to
    the fact that your auto quote could be mistaken for sarcasm.

    Yes I was asking for a Ver1.1 No CD file.
    Yes I have said file.

    Thank you for the gamecopyworld tip

    I hope this clears things up for ya buddy : )

    Andy.

    "Inglo" <ioo@??.¿¿¿> wrote in message
    > On 10/1/2004 1:24 AM Angellus brightened our day with:
    >
    > >I thought you were being a smart arse by saying..
    > >

    > >>On 9/29/2004 7:44 PM Angellus brightened our day with:

    > >seemed like a fair question to me??
    > >
    > >Andy.
    > >

    > I still don't know what the heck you're talking about. What were you
    > originally asking for, were you not asking for a No-CD crack? How did
    > you think I was being a smartass, you didn't even quote anything I wrote
    > up there?
    > I see a question "What about a NO CD...?", and I answered it.
    >
    > --
    > "...forged but accurate."
    >
    > Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
    > www.inglostadt.com