Any really good single player mods yet?

I'm not really interested in multiplayer mods.... but I'd really like to
find some descent single palyer mods. I mean people that have developed a
few maps, and effectively made their own little doom 3 side-story, or extra
maps, whatever, as long as it's really well made.

I haven't done much searching, because many files aren't rated, so I thought
I'd get some recommendations straight from you guys.

Anything good?

On 9/29/2004 11:03 AM The Berzerker brightened our day with:

>I'm not really interested in multiplayer mods.... but I'd really like to
>find some descent single palyer mods. I mean people that have developed a
>few maps, and effectively made their own little doom 3 side-story, or extra
>maps, whatever, as long as it's really well made.
>
>I haven't done much searching, because many files aren't rated, so I thought
>I'd get some recommendations straight from you guys.
>
>Anything good?

cdoom

--
"...forged but accurate."