Decided Upon VX-4500

Larry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Picked up a new VX-4500 last weekend to replace my VX-4400. So far, so
good. I an in suburbs of NYC, and had problems with some dropped calls
on the VX-4400. So far, even though 4500 is not tri-mode, no problems.
Speakerphone works well. Have another 10 days to put it through its paces.

Larry E.

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 12:56:31 GMT, Larry <Larry@nospam.net> wrote:

>Picked up a new VX-4500 last weekend to replace my VX-4400. So far, so
>good. I an in suburbs of NYC, and had problems with some dropped calls
>on the VX-4400. So far, even though 4500 is not tri-mode, no problems.
>Speakerphone works well. Have another 10 days to put it through its paces.
>
>Larry E.

You probably will not find any difference with a digital phone in the
NYC area including LI. I had a tri mode phone and not once in two
years did it go into analog. My current all digital phone is fine.

You should make sure your VX 4500 works well in all the areas you need
to use it. I upgraded to a 4500 a few months ago and began to drop
calls where I did not before. I traded it the next day for an LG
VX6000. I liked the 4500 better but thought reception was more
important to me. I'm happy with the 6000 though.

Your mileage may vary. Good luck