Sign in with
Your question

What is better the ps3 or the x-box 360?

Tags:
  • Console Gaming
  • Playstation
  • Microsoft
  • Nintendo
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
June 5, 2010 6:58:09 PM

What is better the ps3 or the x-box 360 all my frinds say the x-box 360 is better than the playstation 3. I dont like the 360 becuse the 360 need to go somewhat it cant make things like the 360. They are comeing out with a xbox 720 wtf becuse 1 2 3 the playstation did it why the fu(k the Microsoft is vs Sony and vs Nintendo. Sony rooks like h3ll and fu(k Microsoft up and Nintendo is good as h3ll 2.

More about : ps3 box 360

June 14, 2010 4:08:09 AM

dude you need to work on your english....as to which one is better read the 5 or so other threads just on the front page of this part of the forums and people have discussed this many times.
m
l
June 14, 2010 12:13:36 PM

PS3 is better having blue ray capability and a 1080p Full HD with games. PERIOD.
m
l
Related resources
June 14, 2010 12:21:20 PM

From a purely hardware standpoint, the PS3 is superior. 8 core "cell" processor, native blue ray, non proprietary HDD, and that Nvidia GPU. Unfortunatly, the controller still sucks. While the XBOX has only partial backward compadibility, there are still almost more bacward compadible original titles than the PS3 has all together.

To reiderate, and to quote Sarcasic Gamer, "Playstation has no freakin' games!"

And if thats not enough, I have one word for you "Halo," and what do you have Sony? Killzone? HA!

To be fair though, I have respect for the FF series (graphically), despite my dislike of "button mashers."
m
l
June 15, 2010 3:07:27 PM

Personal Choice mate i have owned both I chose to keep my PS3 heres why (This is assuming your not buying the new slim xbox)

PS3: Bluray player, wifi, larger HD, Free online gaming so you save money in the long run no xbox live frees or the need to buy batteries or charger kit for controller.

Then I look at the 1st party games exclusive:

Xbox 360: Foza racing Series , Project Gotham Racing Series, Halo Series, Gears of war Series, Kemo.

PS3: Grand Tourism 5 (soon!), Wipeout HD, Killzone 2, Resistance Series, Drakes uncharted Series, Metal Gear Solid 4, God of war 3, MAG, Soocom, Rachet & Clank Series.

m
l
June 15, 2010 3:58:01 PM

They're both good. PS3 + PC = awesome IMO since so many microsoft games get ported to PC from 360 anyway. Looking exclusively at console vs console they both have a lot of good and not so good things. It's just a matter of preference, probably based on available games, features, and what your friends are all playing... whichever applies most to you. Who cares what others think?

Aside from that, the OP makes very little sense...
"I dont like the 360 becuse the 360 need to go somewhat it cant make things like the 360" - What??
"They are comeing out with a xbox 720 wtf becuse 1 2 3 the playstation did it why the fu(k the Microsoft is vs Sony and vs Nintendo" - Again, what?? Why does their naming scheme even matter? 1, 2, 3... 0, 360, 720... who cares. Not sure where Nintendo fits in here.

3!=E, by the way. Unless maybe if you're dislexic. Not to mention this thread topic has been done a billion times since the release of both consoles. And it's not even interesting, it's just flamer and troll bait at this point.
m
l
April 13, 2012 12:34:40 PM

Sniper Wolf said:
PS3 is better having blue ray capability and a 1080p Full HD with games. PERIOD.

HEY WOLY I AM PS3 USER AND IT SUCKS I BUGED XBOX 360320 GB SLIM AND ITS MUCH FASTER AND HAS BETTER GRAPHICS
m
l
April 13, 2012 12:35:54 PM

azconnie said:
From a purely hardware standpoint, the PS3 is superior. 8 core "cell" processor, native blue ray, non proprietary HDD, and that Nvidia GPU. Unfortunatly, the controller still sucks. While the XBOX has only partial backward compadibility, there are still almost more bacward compadible original titles than the PS3 has all together.

To reiderate, and to quote Sarcasic Gamer, "Playstation has no freakin' games!"

And if thats not enough, I have one word for you "Halo," and what do you have Sony? Killzone? HA!

To be fair though, I have respect for the FF series (graphically), despite my dislike of "button mashers."

XBOX 360 SLIM RULESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
m
l
April 13, 2012 3:36:36 PM

Don't quote people and reply to them on dead threads from 2 years ago. Seriously, man, wtf is wrong with you?
m
l
April 17, 2012 4:18:50 AM

360 wins on the software side. (XBL is infinitely better than PSN, and more games to boot, not for much longer however.)
Ps3 wins on the hardware side.

Choose which ever one most of your friends play. I've got an Xbox, never had problems with it, play daily. Also, I love the 360 controller, much better imo.
m
l
!