Deals for June 7: FREE Subway English Muffin Melt

Status
Not open for further replies.
[citation][nom]Alchemy69[/nom]Glad to see Tom's is staying on the ball. Anand completely failed to report the free muffin melt today.[/citation]

And a day ahead! So you can actually get the Free muffin melt for breakfast tomorrow!!!

I'm still bumming hard that I missed the $29 Logitech G11 Gaming Keyboard that got posted late.

djcoolmasterx

Distinguished
Mar 15, 2007
I'm English and live in England and so I am not able to get a FREE Subway English Muffin Melt because the offer is only available in the US.

Where is the justice.

magicandy

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2008
What exactly qualifies something to appear on Tom's Hardware? The fact that it exists and someone wants to push it? I hate to be the serious hater here but I can remember a time when Tom's was a lot better and actually still focused only on tech. Remember that weekly show those two guys used to do about games? I can't even remember the name because it seems to have been wiped clean from Tom's history :(

TomD_1

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2009
[citation][nom]magicandy[/nom]What exactly qualifies something to appear on Tom's Hardware? The fact that it exists and someone wants to push it? I hate to be the serious hater here but I can remember a time when Tom's was a lot better and actually still focused only on tech. Remember that weekly show those two guys used to do about games? I can't even remember the name because it seems to have been wiped clean from Tom's history[/citation]

OH I remember those shows, they were fairly decent, had forgotten about it until you mentioned it. Wouldn't mind having them back.

Status
Not open for further replies.