Stuck - delta 3.

Damn. I thought id get throught his game without help.

But it seems, for the second time, I need it.

Ive just gone past the Delta labs 3 area (?) with the 4 teleporters and
ended up in a new level - ive killed the 2 tough guys with the chainsaw and
now im in a room with 2 giant things, and i find it hard to get around - im
trying down and around the stairs but they ambush me from both sides.

ive tried plasma, rockets, grenades but cant seem to even nail 1 before im
gone....any help?
5 answers Last reply
More about stuck delta
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    Don't remember exactly where your at but try getting in or under
    something and snipe them if possible.

    On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 23:34:21 GMT, "Silent Bob." <dontbother@me.com>
    wrote:

    >Damn. I thought id get throught his game without help.
    >
    >But it seems, for the second time, I need it.
    >
    >Ive just gone past the Delta labs 3 area (?) with the 4 teleporters and
    >ended up in a new level - ive killed the 2 tough guys with the chainsaw and
    >now im in a room with 2 giant things, and i find it hard to get around - im
    >trying down and around the stairs but they ambush me from both sides.
    >
    >ive tried plasma, rockets, grenades but cant seem to even nail 1 before im
    >gone....any help?

  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    "Silent Bob." <dontbother@me.com> wrote in message
    > Damn. I thought id get throught his game without help.
    >
    > But it seems, for the second time, I need it.
    >
    > Ive just gone past the Delta labs 3 area (?) with the 4 teleporters and
    > ended up in a new level - ive killed the 2 tough guys with the chainsaw
    > and
    > now im in a room with 2 giant things, and i find it hard to get around -
    > im
    > trying down and around the stairs but they ambush me from both sides.
    >
    > ive tried plasma, rockets, grenades but cant seem to even nail 1 before im
    > gone....any help?

    I kept feigning to confuse them and to keep them up the stairs and away from
    me (they didnt know whether to come down the stairs left or right). At the
    same time I dodged their fire and concentrated my fire on one until it was
    dead and it was then easier to keep away from the other and kill it. If
    they do come down the stairs it is possible for you to get past one of them
    and go up (just). No tricks just keeping your distance, dodging, accurate
    fire and a lot of luck. BTW - through the portal behind them is hell so
    hurry up and frag them - the best bit's coming up. Shaun
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    heheehhehehehehe yeah cool

    > "Silent Bob." <dontbother@me.com> wrote in message
    > > Damn. I thought id get throught his game without help.
    > >
    > > But it seems, for the second time, I need it.
    > >
    > > Ive just gone past the Delta labs 3 area (?) with the 4 teleporters and
    > > ended up in a new level - ive killed the 2 tough guys with the chainsaw
    > > and
    > > now im in a room with 2 giant things, and i find it hard to get around -
    > > im
    > > trying down and around the stairs but they ambush me from both sides.
    > >
    > > ive tried plasma, rockets, grenades but cant seem to even nail 1 before
    im
    > > gone....any help?
    > >

    > I kept feigning to confuse them and to keep them up the stairs and away
    from
    > me (they didnt know whether to come down the stairs left or right). At
    the
    > same time I dodged their fire and concentrated my fire on one until it was
    > dead and it was then easier to keep away from the other and kill it. If
    > they do come down the stairs it is possible for you to get past one of
    them
    > and go up (just). No tricks just keeping your distance, dodging, accurate
    > fire and a lot of luck. BTW - through the portal behind them is hell so
    > hurry up and frag them - the best bit's coming up. Shaun

  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    thats what the BFG 9000 is for

    "Silent Bob." <dontbother@me.com> wrote in message
    > Damn. I thought id get throught his game without help.
    >
    > But it seems, for the second time, I need it.
    >
    > Ive just gone past the Delta labs 3 area (?) with the 4 teleporters and
    > ended up in a new level - ive killed the 2 tough guys with the chainsaw
    and
    > now im in a room with 2 giant things, and i find it hard to get around -
    im
    > trying down and around the stairs but they ambush me from both sides.
    >
    > ive tried plasma, rockets, grenades but cant seem to even nail 1 before im
    > gone....any help?

  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    Use your heavy weapons ( the BFG ) you will loose all weapons when you go to
    hell. which should be real soon

    Andy.

    "Silent Bob." <dontbother@me.com> wrote in message
    > Damn. I thought id get throught his game without help.
    >
    > But it seems, for the second time, I need it.
    >
    > Ive just gone past the Delta labs 3 area (?) with the 4 teleporters and
    > ended up in a new level - ive killed the 2 tough guys with the chainsaw
    and
    > now im in a room with 2 giant things, and i find it hard to get around -
    im
    > trying down and around the stairs but they ambush me from both sides.
    >
    > ive tried plasma, rockets, grenades but cant seem to even nail 1 before im
    > gone....any help?

Games Video Games