Sign in with
Your question

How do i play mooncresta on laptop windows 7

Last response: in Video Games
June 8, 2010 11:03:13 AM

what do i need to download to play original moon cresta on laptop running windows 7?
a b $ Windows 7
June 8, 2010 3:37:39 PM

Where are you downloading it from?
June 8, 2010 4:41:47 PM

Mousemonkey said:
Where are you downloading it from?

erm, downloaded the rom on mame but dont know what to do with it. Do i need to download something else? its the original arcade nichibutsu one i want. Is that picture REALLY you!!!!!?
Related resources
a b $ Windows 7
June 8, 2010 4:46:39 PM

What?, It's the one in my passport (honest guv) :lol: . What system is the ROM for? They usually run via an emulator program and it sounds like you haven't got that.
June 8, 2010 5:13:55 PM

Mousemonkey said:
What?, It's the one in my passport (honest guv) :lol: . What system is the ROM for? They usually run via an emulator program and it sounds like you haven't got that.

I'm new to pc gaming, been a 360 man for time, so dont really know what the correct procedure is for downloading and installing such. i dont have an emulator, what do ido?
a b $ Windows 7
June 8, 2010 5:22:14 PM

You are going to need to find out what that ROM was for ie SNES, Atari or even a coin-op and then see if you can find the program that emulates that system on your OS.
June 8, 2010 5:31:40 PM

Mousemonkey said:
You are going to need to find out what that ROM was for ie SNES, Atari or even a coin-op and then see if you can find the program that emulates that system on your OS.

How do i find out what the rom was for?
a b $ Windows 7
June 8, 2010 5:36:41 PM

Wherever you downloaded it from should have mentioned what system it was for.
!