Hell monster - help

Last response: in Video Games
October 3, 2004 3:18:15 AM

I think im up to the big mother that everyone talks about?? Im in Hell, a
fair way in, picked up 8 rounds and the BFG and am now in a maze fighting
the fast moving thing. Ive pumped all 8 bfg cells into him, as well as about
30 rockets, he's glowing red but still chasing me! Ive picked up the spare
rockets and health in the maze but he still gets me. Do I go him with the
plasma gun, or is this to guy to shoot when he does something in particular?

THANKS!

More about : hell monster

Anonymous
October 3, 2004 3:22:37 AM

What does the voice tell you?

On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 23:18:15 GMT, "Silent Bob." <dontbother@me.com>
wrote:

>I think im up to the big mother that everyone talks about?? Im in Hell, a
>fair way in, picked up 8 rounds and the BFG and am now in a maze fighting
>the fast moving thing. Ive pumped all 8 bfg cells into him, as well as about
>30 rockets, he's glowing red but still chasing me! Ive picked up the spare
>rockets and health in the maze but he still gets me. Do I go him with the
>plasma gun, or is this to guy to shoot when he does something in particular?
>
>THANKS!

Anonymous
October 3, 2004 3:29:24 AM

Yes, it says shooting something something something stronger???

"Diver" <Diver@Home.com> wrote in message
> What does the voice tell you?
>
> On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 23:18:15 GMT, "Silent Bob." <dontbother@me.com>
> wrote:
>
> >I think im up to the big mother that everyone talks about?? Im in Hell, a
> >fair way in, picked up 8 rounds and the BFG and am now in a maze fighting
> >the fast moving thing. Ive pumped all 8 bfg cells into him, as well as
about
> >30 rockets, he's glowing red but still chasing me! Ive picked up the
spare
> >rockets and health in the maze but he still gets me. Do I go him with the
> >plasma gun, or is this to guy to shoot when he does something in
particular?

> >THANKS!

October 3, 2004 3:39:58 AM

"Silent Bob." <dontbother@me.com> wrote in message
> I think im up to the big mother that everyone talks about?? Im in Hell, a
> fair way in, picked up 8 rounds and the BFG and am now in a maze fighting
> the fast moving thing. Ive pumped all 8 bfg cells into him, as well as
about
> 30 rockets, he's glowing red but still chasing me! Ive picked up the spare
> rockets and health in the maze but he still gets me. Do I go him with the
> plasma gun, or is this to guy to shoot when he does something in
particular?

> THANKS!

You should see three flying things with lights which follow you around.
These are the Guardian's "searchers". He is blind without them. So destroy
the searchers and turn to the Guardian. Unfortunately, he is now in the
process of spawining three new searchers. However, you will note a glowing
cloud above his head as he does so. Although he is invulnerable, shooting
this cloud damages him. You will need to repeat this process several times
to kill him.

--
Cycho{HHR}
http://home.rochester.rr.com/cyhome/

thanks ill give it a go

but im mid fight saved, should i go and start over, or has the shooting ive
done had some effect already - he is glowing red with damage afterall..

"Cy Edmunds" <cedmunds@spamless.rochester.rr.com> wrote in message
> "Silent Bob." <dontbother@me.com> wrote in message
> > I think im up to the big mother that everyone talks about?? Im in Hell,
> > fair way in, picked up 8 rounds and the BFG and am now in a maze
fighting
> > the fast moving thing. Ive pumped all 8 bfg cells into him, as well as
> about
> > 30 rockets, he's glowing red but still chasing me! Ive picked up the
spare
> > rockets and health in the maze but he still gets me. Do I go him with
the
> > plasma gun, or is this to guy to shoot when he does something in
> particular?
> >
> > THANKS!
> >

> You should see three flying things with lights which follow you around.
> These are the Guardian's "searchers". He is blind without them. So destroy
> the searchers and turn to the Guardian. Unfortunately, he is now in the
> process of spawining three new searchers. However, you will note a glowing
> cloud above his head as he does so. Although he is invulnerable, shooting
> this cloud damages him. You will need to repeat this process several times
> to kill him.
>
> --
> Cycho{HHR}
> http://home.rochester.rr.com/cyhome/

Anonymous
October 3, 2004 5:07:21 AM

> thanks ill give it a go
>
> but im mid fight saved, should i go and start over, or has the shooting
ive
> done had some effect already - he is glowing red with damage afterall..

Dunno, Bob. Try it and see.

--
Cycho{HHR}
http://home.rochester.rr.com/cyhome/

[snip]
Anonymous
October 3, 2004 12:35:30 PM

will do, sure ill make it :)
"Cy Edmunds" <cedmunds@spamless.rochester.rr.com> wrote in message
news:D hI7d.119659$Kt5.102580@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
> "Silent Bob." <dontbother@me.com> wrote in message
> > thanks ill give it a go
> >
> > but im mid fight saved, should i go and start over, or has the shooting
> ive
> > done had some effect already - he is glowing red with damage afterall..
>
> Dunno, Bob. Try it and see.
>
> --
> Cycho{HHR}
> http://home.rochester.rr.com/cyhome/
>
> [snip]

Anonymous
October 3, 2004 7:07:02 PM

lol, it is saying shoot the seekers (those creatures with the spotlights for
faces) then the it will be vulnerable.
But I didn't find that very helpful. Once I found out how to destroy it it
was pretty easy.

news:o RG7d.11830$5O5.8119@news-server.bigpond.net.au...

!