Flashlight on weapon mod?

I'm getting kinda tired of switching back and forth. Is there just one mod
avail for this or several?
If several which would you recommend? I'll be switching later this evening.

Thanks

TS

"Duck tape" mod is good
http://ducttape.glenmurphy.com/

Andy.

"Top Secret" <top@secret.com> wrote in message
> I'm getting kinda tired of switching back and forth. Is there just one
mod
> avail for this or several?
> If several which would you recommend? I'll be switching later this
evening.

> Thanks
>
> TS

"Top Secret" <top@secret.com> wrote in message
> I'm getting kinda tired of switching back and forth. Is there just one
mod
> avail for this or several?
> If several which would you recommend? I'll be switching later this
evening.

> Thanks
>
> TS

Stupid Gunlights is a good one. Adds flashlights to your BFG, Chaingun,
Machinegun, Pistol, Plasma gun, and Shotgun.
http://www.fileplanet.com/section.aspx?s=99139

Bob

---