Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Supposed to be about a month from now, with PCIe. Given typical delays, could be 1-2 months.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

will the N-Force 4 feature regular PCI slots too?

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
I do believe so. Anandtech has the details, they do a report every few weeks on the development as details emerge.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

dd_viper

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2004
wouldnt it b a complete failure to not put regular pci slots at the time? there are very few PCI-E cards at the time. IMO i think the dumbest thing would b to not but at least 2 reg PCI slots, but thats just me.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
LOL, I said I believed it would, what more do you want?

How's this: Adding PCI support to PCIe is a simple matter of adding a chip, so even if it didn't, it would.