Sign in with
Your question

RMA process?

Tags:
  • Motherboards
  • Asus
Last response: in Motherboards
September 29, 2004 4:28:14 AM

Hello all. I bought the Asus P4G8X for my system initially but the board crapped out on me. I want to send it back to Asus in exchange for a new one but I'm not sure about how to go about the procedure. I hear Asus is not exactly popular with consumers when it comes to customer service. Since I didn't have time to wait for Asus to send another, I just went out and bought the MSI 865PE Neo2-P as a replacement. Works great (for now) but I digress. Anyway, should I just go through Asus' website and request an RMA or is there a faster way to get them to respond? Would calling be better? Any information would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Asus P4G8X Deluxe mobo
Asus ASUS V9280S 128MB video
P4 2.66GHz (533 FSB)
PC2700 Kingston HyperX 512MB
Sparkle PSU 300W
80GB Western Digital HDD 7200rpm

<font color=red>Urban Geek </font color=red>

More about : rma process

a b V Motherboard
September 30, 2004 2:11:38 AM

Their online RMA works, takes anywhere from 3-8 working days, which can look suspiciously like 2 weeks depending on what day of the week you put it in.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>
!