Games problem

Adam199

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2010
Hello,
I am Adam
And i need some help...
When i enter some games and press "W" to walk or "A","S","D"...
The caracter will walk normaly but, when i continue walking and...
Suddenly the character will auto walk with out pressing and the mouse will freeze...
What to do??? please help :)
That problem became before 6hours only...

Captainhero

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2008
Possibly a faulty keyboard, keys getting stuck down, etc? try a diff keyboard and mouse for starters and see if it goes away. For example when playing aion occasionally i will keep walking sideways and i have to hammer the key to stop it, i think because of too much beer down the keyboard..

computerguyman

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2010
if replacing/fixing the keyboard/mouse doesn't work, try moving without the keyboard (with the mouse instead). maybe it's a graphics rendering issue that's causing your machine to get locked?

This is just a suggestion, not completely sure, especially where you said it just happened all of a sudden... although that has happened to me before, hardware failing in a heartbeat...

but yeah, do what captain hero suggested!

tkrl26

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2010
Actually this almost sounds like a LAG issue.... Your in a FPS (online), and all of a sudden you keep moving, mouse/keys don't respond then all of a sudden it goes back to normal? This happens to me when my ISP starts to drop packets left and right.... When it starts to happen alot I will reboot my modem and router and it will go back to normal again.... If that doesn't fix it, I will call them and let them know... With prof that I am having packet loss more than 10%.... I will run a "ping -n 100 www.yahoo.com > c:\yahoo.txt" and a "ping -n 100 www.google.com > c:\google.com" and a "tracert www.google.com > c:\Gtracert.txt"

Just a thought...

Adam199

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2010
Nothing works :s
But if i programmed my PC that problem will get fixed???

I got video about the problem :)
http://www.xfire.com/video/2e1212/
That's problem isn't in that game only!
In the must games!