Doom is EVIL, it's the game of the DEVIL ! ! ! ... .

Archived from groups: alt.games.doom,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

Doom is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

If you like Doom, you will lose your soul to be damned
for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
for all eternity.

So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.

Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
prevent Armageddon.

Doom is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
heretics and witches like Doom.And heretics and witches
shall BURN !

Doom is the game of hell, invented by SATAN !
26 answers Last reply
More about doom evil game devil
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

    ya think?

    marXbig...who knows just enough to be dangerous.

    "Brian Raab" <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Doom is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
    > your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
    >
    > If you like Doom, you will lose your soul to be damned
    > for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
    > for all eternity.
    >
    > So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.
    >
    > Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
    > your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
    > prevent Armageddon.
    >
    > Doom is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
    > heretics and witches like Doom.And heretics and witches
    > shall BURN !
    >
    > Doom is the game of hell, invented by SATAN !

  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

    "Brian Raab" <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Doom is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
    > your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
    >
    > If you like Doom, you will lose your soul to be damned
    > for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
    > for all eternity.
    >
    > So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.
    >
    > Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
    > your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
    > prevent Armageddon.
    >
    > Doom is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
    > heretics and witches like Doom.And heretics and witches
    > shall BURN !
    >
    > Doom is the game of hell, invented by SATAN !

    This is obviously a joke. I just killed everyone in Hell, and would have
    killed the devil himself if he was bad enough to show himself.

    BTW church lady, how far did you get into the game b4 determining it was
    E-vil? See you in hell! MOOHOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    Fishy
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

    too late! - I'm already corrupted!
    --
    pop is Mark
    Old age ain't no place for sissies.
    "Brian Raab" <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Doom is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
    > your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
    >
    > If you like Doom, you will lose your soul to be damned
    > for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
    > for all eternity.
    >
    > So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.
    >
    > Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
    > your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
    > prevent Armageddon.
    >
    > Doom is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
    > heretics and witches like Doom.And heretics and witches
    > shall BURN !
    >
    > Doom is the game of hell, invented by SATAN !
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

    Obviously a troll, but what the Hell, I'll lend by 20 cents to this
    discussion.

    "Brian Raab" <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Doom is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to
    <SNIP>

    blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

    > Doom is the game of hell, invented by SATAN !

    Gee...Satan produces some pretty good games! :-)
    HOWEVER, wouldn't it be God's desire to eliminate and destroy evil? And
    just what is your objective in Doom? KILL EVIL DEMONS, so how could the
    game be evil?
    :-)
    cah
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    would you like your demon fried or poached for starters sir ?

    your hell-knight rump-steak garnished with
    shredded imp remains, or perhaps a dash of revenant sauce ?

    and I do recommend the essence of sense of humour for dessert...

    See ya in the warm place, boyo.. man, we gonna have a BBQ ! :)
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

    hm, either IDIOT, or religious NUT AND IDIOT :)
    hard to tell...
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

    so, your point is?

    On 5 Oct 2004 14:54:01 -0700, kaisers_sun@yahoo.com (Brian Raab)
    wrote:

    >Doom is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
    >your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
    >
    >If you like Doom, you will lose your soul to be damned
    >for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
    >for all eternity.
    >
    >So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.
    >
    >Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
    >your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
    >prevent Armageddon.
    >
    >Doom is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
    >heretics and witches like Doom.And heretics and witches
    >shall BURN !
    >
    >Doom is the game of hell, invented by SATAN !
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

    Don't beat around the bush - Tell me how ya really feel.... :)
    "Brian Raab" <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Doom is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
    > your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
    >
    > If you like Doom, you will lose your soul to be damned
    > for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
    > for all eternity.
    >
    > So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.
    >
    > Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
    > your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
    > prevent Armageddon.
    >
    > Doom is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
    > heretics and witches like Doom.And heretics and witches
    > shall BURN !
    >
    > Doom is the game of hell, invented by SATAN !
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

    Fixed your post.

    --
    I'm Sinistersteve, and I approve this message.

    "Brian Raab" <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Democrats are EVIL, their the work of the devil, made to collect
    > your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
    >
    > If you like Democrats you will lose your soul and be damned
    > for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
    > for all eternity.
    >

    > Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
    > your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
    > prevent Armageddon.
    >
    > Democrats are evil, believing them is BLASPHEMY , only
    > heretics and witches like Democrats.And heretics and witches
    > shall BURN !
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

    Satan was invented by religious leaders.

    "Brian Raab" <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Doom is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
    > your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
    >
    > If you like Doom, you will lose your soul to be damned
    > for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
    > for all eternity.
    >
    > So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.
    >
    > Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
    > your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
    > prevent Armageddon.
    >
    > Doom is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
    > heretics and witches like Doom.And heretics and witches
    > shall BURN !
    >
    > Doom is the game of hell, invented by SATAN !
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

    "Craig" <caheaton@netzero.net> wrote in message
    > Obviously a troll, but what the Hell, I'll lend by 20 cents to this
    > discussion.
    >
    > "Brian Raab" <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > Doom is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to
    > <SNIP>
    >
    > blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
    >
    > > Doom is the game of hell, invented by SATAN !
    >
    > Gee...Satan produces some pretty good games! :-)
    > HOWEVER, wouldn't it be God's desire to eliminate and destroy evil?
    And
    > just what is your objective in Doom? KILL EVIL DEMONS, so how could
    the
    > game be evil?
    > :-)

    I'll be going to Hell for a lot better things than playing a video game!

    --
    ArWeDoomedx3
  12. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

    Old, OLD, REALLY OLD COWS!

    http://tinyurl.com/4a4uc

    "Brian Raab" <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
    > Doom is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
    > your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
    >
    > If you like Doom, you will lose your soul to be damned
    > for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
    > for all eternity.
    >
    > So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.
    >
    > Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
    > your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
    > prevent Armageddon.
    >
    > Doom is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
    > heretics and witches like Doom.And heretics and witches
    > shall BURN !
    >
    > Doom is the game of hell, invented by SATAN !
  13. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

    Brian Raab wrote:

    Oh NOW he tells me! I'm going through DOOM3 for the 4th time and NOW he
    tells me it's evil!? Thanks for nothing, pal! Now I'm eternally lost and
    it's YOUR FAULT!!

    --
    Servo
    "Long live the New Flesh!"

    sinistersteve wrote:
    > Fixed your post.

    heh! good one dude!

    --
    Servo
    "Long live the New Flesh!"
    tservo100 at
    ameritech dot net
    Slow, fiery death to all spammers!!!
  15. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

    Brian Raab wrote:

    > Doom is the game of hell, invented by SATAN !

    Invented by SATAN! SATAN, do you hear? Bwahahahahahahaha! In capitals
    so it's scarier!

    --

    | The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the
    cheese.

  16. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

    YAY! I am going to heaven cuz I never played Doom!!!

    I played everything from id except Doom. Even commmander keen, but when I
    finally had my own computer, Doom 2 was out so I skipped Doom. And now I'm
    on Doom 3.

    "Brian Raab" <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> ???
    news:8d001dc6.0410051354.2fc127dd@posting.google.com ???...
    > Doom is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
    > your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
    >
    > If you like Doom, you will lose your soul to be damned
    > for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
    > for all eternity.
    >
    > So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.
    >
    > Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
    > your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
    > prevent Armageddon.
    >
    > Doom is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
    > heretics and witches like Doom.And heretics and witches
    > shall BURN !
    >
    > Doom is the game of hell, invented by SATAN !
  17. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

    "Jan Gruetz" <jgfornews@epost.de> wrote in message
    > hm, either IDIOT, or religious NUT AND IDIOT :)
    > hard to tell...

    he/she/it is spamming all the games ng's with this crud.
    McG.
  18. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

    > Doom is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect

    How do you know?

    For all you know, God might stop the Universe, create a PC and for 2 hours
    go round the Doom levels trying to get a perfect score (which no doubt he
    would achive). I have no doubt he could Berserk punch a Cyber to death
    perfectly.

    And God has never been accused of being Evil :)

    SH
  19. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom,alt.evil (More info?)

    he ain't listening to replies -
    just a sad troll...

    "Brian Raab" <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Doom is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
    > your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
    >
    > If you like Doom, you will lose your soul to be damned
    > for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
    > for all eternity.
    >
    > So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.
    >
    > Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
    > your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
    > prevent Armageddon.
    >
    > Doom is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
    > heretics and witches like Doom.And heretics and witches
    > shall BURN !
    >
    > Doom is the game of hell, invented by SATAN !
  20. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    >> hm, either IDIOT, or religious NUT AND IDIOT :)
    >> hard to tell...
    >
    > he/she/it is spamming all the games ng's with this crud.
    > McG.

    Yeah, just saw a message like this in alt.games.homeworld
    Now that's a satanic game ... ?
  21. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

    > Oh NOW he tells me! I'm going through DOOM3 for the 4th time and NOW he
    > tells me it's evil!? Thanks for nothing, pal! Now I'm eternally lost and
    > it's YOUR FAULT!!

    Fear not, this is the place where all your friends be! : ) You don't wanna
    be alone in heaven now don't you? And where do you think all naughty girls
    go!
  22. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

    Yeah, bet he even can't finnish the first level.....

    --

    -------
    E-mail : frpau*REMOVE-TO-REPLY*@hotmail.com

    Homepage : http://home.online.no/~fred-pau

    <--A Serials 2000/DTG Serials mirror site-->

    Lei DVD filmer via internett :
    http://Film24.no/?Src=9A8BB84E-347B-4606-BCE9-5D6CF171DF01

    "Tom Dauphin" <tdauphin@earthlink.net> skrev i melding
    > Don't beat around the bush - Tell me how ya really feel.... :)
    > "Brian Raab" <kaisers_sun@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> Doom is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
    >> your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
    >>
    >> If you like Doom, you will lose your soul to be damned
    >> for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
    >> for all eternity.
    >>
    >> So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.
    >>
    >> Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
    >> your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
    >> prevent Armageddon.
    >>
    >> Doom is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
    >> heretics and witches like Doom.And heretics and witches
    >> shall BURN !
    >>
    >> Doom is the game of hell, invented by SATAN !

  23. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

    "Freddy Paulsen" <e-mail@in.message> wrote in message
    > Yeah, bet he even can't finnish the first level.....

    Anyone with the last name Paulsen should know Finnish is very
    difficult..

    How's Papa Paul, BTW?

    --
    ArWeFjord
  24. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

    "ArWeGod" <ArWeGod?@sbcglobal.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > "Freddy Paulsen" <e-mail@in.message> wrote in message
    > > Yeah, bet he even can't finnish the first level.....
    >
    > Anyone with the last name Paulsen should know Finnish is very
    > difficult..
    >
    > How's Papa Paul, BTW?
    >
    > --
    > ArWeFjord

    Trolls. =8^)
  25. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

    On Tue, 05 Oct 2004 14:54:01 -0700, Brian Raab wrote:

    > Doom is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect your souls and
    > to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
    >
    > If you like Doom, you will lose your soul to be damned for eternal torment
    > in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul for all eternity.
    >
    > So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.
    >
    > Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save your
    > soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can prevent
    > Armageddon.
    >
    > Doom is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only heretics and witches like
    > Doom.And heretics and witches shall BURN !
    >
    > Doom is the game of hell, invented by SATAN !

    So is that old game of Foo's ball. Everybody knows. It's the devil, Bobby
    Booshay!
  26. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

    Yeah, I know Finnish difficult, I'm Norwegian, and I made a spelling error,
    how horrid, what would my old Englishteacher say if he saw that...

    BTW, I haven't seen Papa Paul in years and I hope it stays that way....

    --

    -------

    "ArWeGod" <ArWeGod?@sbcglobal.net> skrev i melding
    > "Freddy Paulsen" <e-mail@in.message> wrote in message
    >> Yeah, bet he even can't finnish the first level.....
    >
    > Anyone with the last name Paulsen should know Finnish is very
    > difficult..
    >
    > How's Papa Paul, BTW?
    >
    > --
    > ArWeFjord