Sign in with
Your question

Abit ST6 vs ASUS Tusl-2c

Last response: in Motherboards
October 16, 2004 4:36:30 AM

Has anyone tor otried both?
Or can you recommend other good i815EP-based (tualatin) mobo ??-that means stable, reliable and with o/c features (fsb, vcore)

More about : abit st6 asus tusl

a b V Motherboard
October 17, 2004 5:44:14 AM

I've gotten my best stability AND performance from BX boards using a Tualatin adapter. And my favorite BX board was the P3B-F (Asus).

They overclock like mad, you can usually get them to 150MHz FSB provided your RAM is good enough.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>
October 17, 2004 3:42:53 PM

yeah, you told me so before but I wanted to get up-to-specs i815 with 512ram enough for now... just don't have much time to play with adapters and I would need ata100 card.. just wanted to hear opinion about those particular boards
a b V Motherboard
October 17, 2004 6:50:45 PM

I had the pre-Tualatin version of both boards, I think the Abit was a little nicer.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>
!