Red Faction Guerrilla?

ferrari91169

Distinguished
Apr 16, 2009
Wow, why all the hate for RFG. I had the game on Xbox 360 and it was awesome. Thought about getting it for PC but I kept reading that it was a horrible port and had tons of issues, so I just stuck with the 360 version. I thought the story was pretty good, and how can you not love GeoMod.

Multi-player on the other hand wasn't as fun for me. If they had made something similar to wrecking crew as a multi-player mode then I would have enjoyed it much more. Me and my friend would play wrecking crew all the time and have tons of fun...I really just wish they had added that ability to multi-player.

Multi-player was fun at first but it got boring pretty fast. Custom matches were the only fun thing for me and we could come up with some interesting game modes, kind of like in Halo custom matches, which is all I liked Halo for as well.

They also could have added things like vehicles to multi-player which may have made it a tad more fun...overall I thought the single-player was an 8/10, and multi-player 5/10.

Oh, and I almost forgot. To answer your question, no, I don't play it on PC. But you're not alone. No one plays it on Xbox 360 anymore either. Especially during the night (10PM - 8AM)...usually can't find a game at all around those times. And even during the day it takes like 10 minutes just to find a lobby, sometimes longer.

Redsnake77

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2009
I got it free with Stalker COP, but coudn't install. Something to do with GFWL. Finally managed to get it working and completed Parker this evening. Not a bad game. I'll see how I feel about it in a week.

MAB1994

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2010
I guess really why I am asking this is I'm looking for a really unique sp/mp (mostly mp) game experience (not like modern war shooters and more like sci fi) and RFG caught my eye with its imagination and uniqueness. Can anyone think of anyother games unique and imaginative?