laptop loses connection

It's a small thing, but when I bring my ThinkPad out of suspend the
wifi connection doesn't work at first even though Windows says I'm
online. I'm live once I re-scan the connection which isn't much
trouble, but I've never had this problem using wifi at other
locations. Any idea what I could have done - this is my first wifi
network set-up, running an SBC DSL line across a D-Link DI-514 router.
Emanuel
--
1983 Porsche 911 Guards Red/Black
1983 Porsche 944 Guards Red/Black

You may need to change the MTU setting in your router to 1492, instead of
1500 (the default).

Bill Crocker