Tags:
  • Handheld Gaming
  • Elite
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Anonymous
June 23, 2010 7:08:55 PM

Hello,
plese help me i can easly beat the elite four but then their is my ryvel. last time i got there i only had my articonoand when dose dragoneite lurn outrage. sunsearly trey

More about : elite leaf grean

June 24, 2010 4:23:53 PM

ok, for one thing, people might have a little bit of an easier time if you could spell... easily, there, rival, articuno SPACE and, dragonite, sincerely. and Dragonite learns Outrage at level 64
m
l
July 6, 2010 12:31:55 PM

Just buy a bunch of recovery items. And before you finish off the final elite four's pokemon, use the items on your pokemon so you are as close to full as possible.
m
l
July 7, 2010 3:29:16 PM

Try leveling your team within 5 levels of the Elite 4's pokemon and you should be fine with some recovery items. Having an electric type will be good against Gyarados/Blastoise/Pidgeot, and a dark type (if you can get one) will be good against Alakazam/Exeggutor. Rhydon is super weak to water and grass. For the most part, you should be able to one-hit Gyarados and Rhydon, and Pidgeot won't be much of a threat. Alakazam and maybe Arcanine could be a challenge, but it'll be fine if you use something like Light Screen or have a pokemon with high s. defense.
m
l
Related resources
!