Crysis 2 Beta Program Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

unrealpinky

Distinguished
May 24, 2010
I'm sure this will probably be a console beta exclusive premiere since they have blamed piracy for the lackluster sales for the original. Hopefully I'm wrong.

mcshasta

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2009
Augh.... why so early? Guess I will just have to register online zombie style and head back to bed.

*Note to self: No tequila tonight.

SuckRaven

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2008
But can it play Crisis II ? =) Can't wait to hear this one for the next 5 years.

(Yes I know they have probably tweaked the engine to not absolutely butcher every computer in sight).

ryanjm

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2007
What are you guys smoking? It's not like the beta is being LAUNCHED tomorrow, it's just opening up for registration. And you're "invited," so it's not like you have an advantage for being online at 6:01am...

haunted one

Distinguished
Aug 21, 2009
[citation][nom]ryanjm[/nom]What are you guys smoking? It's not like the beta is being LAUNCHED tomorrow, it's just opening up for registration. And you're "invited," so it's not like you have an advantage for being online at 6:01am...[/citation]

Lol yea, I misread it! Ah well, Niagara Falls it is.

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
[citation][nom]ehanger[/nom]I wonder how well it would run my 5040x1050 eyefinity rig...[/citation]

Hopefully with the awesome optimizations, it might run just as good that you might be able to compare to the Source Engine in performance!

killbits

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2010
terrible article as it turns out tom's either misreported the time for the relaunch or made it up completely. that or whoever at crytek was supposed to press the upload button hit the snooze button instead. either way i was awake for no reason at 4 freakin a.m.

Status
Not open for further replies.