Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Low ping, but said to be high...

Last response: in Video Games
June 24, 2010 11:17:24 PM

Hey,
I'm trying to join servers in call of duty 4, but whenever I try to join any server, it says it's for low ping players only... my ping is ~60, and as far as I know that's not high... any help would be appreciated... specs in signature... thanks :) 

More about : low ping high

Best solution

June 26, 2010 11:10:27 PM

Martin 71 said:
Hey,
I'm trying to join servers in call of duty 4, but whenever I try to join any server, it says it's for low ping players only... my ping is ~60, and as far as I know that's not high... any help would be appreciated... specs in signature... thanks :) 

Hello,

Are you running the game on Steam? sometimes when I would play CoD4 on Steam, there would be multitudes of errors (more than just the 125124 or whatever driver issue)

If you are playing on Steam, have you tried playing it from the common folder of steam and not from steam itself?

Otherwise, I'd say try a clean reinstallation.
June 28, 2010 10:15:30 PM

Quote:
Hello,

Are you running the game on Steam? sometimes when I would play CoD4 on Steam, there would be multitudes of errors (more than just the 125124 or whatever driver issue)

If you are playing on Steam, have you tried playing it from the common folder of steam and not from steam itself?

Otherwise, I'd say try a clean reinstallation.

Hey, I don't have the game through steam, but I do have steam running in the background and it gives me the high ping... when I close steam however, it still gives the same issue. Thanks for the reply
Score
Related resources
July 28, 2010 12:32:50 AM

bump.. I really need help...
Score
November 7, 2010 2:21:06 AM

Best answer selected by Martin 71.
Score
November 7, 2010 3:53:31 AM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Score
!