Need New PS3 Game

Bostick

Distinguished
May 17, 2010
I'm currently looking for a new game that is sort of adventure-like, however I don't like shooter games on the PS3 since I can't aim properly on it :( The last game I played was Assassin's Creed 2 and it was such a great game and now I'm looking for a new one with the similar free-roam sand-box style. Any game with auto aim would be good; e.g GTA IV, since I'm really really noob at joystick aiming on PS3.

So please advise me any game for the PS3 I should get that doesn't require aiming.

Solution

RDR is pretty awesome, definitely a must own if you're into Westerns. Though the auto aim is a bit wonky, you get used to it after a while. You can also slow down time which helps you out quite a bit.

Batman Arkham Asylum is another good one. Either of these will preoccupy you for a while. Or you cantake the budget route and get Infamous for $20 on Amazon, although there isn't an auto aim feature on that one...

ak22

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2007
Fallout 3 its a open world RPG where very choice effects you next move, It does not have out aim but has 2 ways of shooting Standard way (aiming yourself) and VAtS System which I love! heres link watch the video you understand what i mean http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOFFxbl0uUo&feature=related

ac53

Distinguished
May 23, 2010

RDR is pretty awesome, definitely a must own if you're into Westerns. Though the auto aim is a bit wonky, you get used to it after a while. You can also slow down time which helps you out quite a bit.

Batman Arkham Asylum is another good one. Either of these will preoccupy you for a while. Or you cantake the budget route and get Infamous for $20 on Amazon, although there isn't an auto aim feature on that one...

Solution