Assassins creed savegame location windows 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mithness

Distinguished
May 16, 2010
probably somewhere in my documents,games or ubisoft folder i dont have the game but i have windows 7 and thats where ussally all my save games and like prefrence files are as well

redprince

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2010

Its on C drive where you can see the ubisoft folder on program files.

geniusender

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2010

buddy just place those savefiles to that place where u found it.
Play the game n enjoy.
Best of luck.

geniusender

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2010

Buddy have u installed the game from the same setup or u have changed it?
This can also happen due to the change in the name of the directory or file.
Buddy here are the location for XP and Vista.
XP = C:\Documents and Settings\YouUsername\Application Data\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed\Saved Games.

Vista = C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed\Saved Games.
But i dont know about WINDOWS 7.
By directory i mean that the path should be correct i.e:there should not be any spelling mistake.The bold letters shows that there should not be any spelling mistake.
Buddy check it n do tell me.
But if u have installed from the other setup then there may be problem because in different setups the name of the save files may be changed like in some it may be 123345 i.e in numbers in the other it may be in alphabet i.e:savefile01 etc.So if this is the problem then change the name in the alphabets n vice versa.
Best Of Luck.

8Mikinho

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2011
similar like VISTA... its same setup ,and there are assasins creed folder ,and there is folder named saved games ,and DARE ,and ASSASIN Configuration settings... in saved games 1295226099.hdr ,same numbers but letters are diffrent... .map , .opt , .sav.... tnx for helping me :)

hari_22

Honorable
May 13, 2012

C:\Users\your user\AppData\Roaming\Ubisoft

Status
Not open for further replies.