I dug around in my closet and found my old Razer Boomslang 2000. Boy,
is that thing sensitive. I've been using a standard ms optical and it
creeps compared to this boy. I had to turn down the sens to 1 in the
mouse settings and 2 in the game just to get it under control.The
buttons are a little stiff but the ball is super sensitive.

I used to rail their arses in q3 with this boy. :)

Anybody tried the new optical slangs?

http://razerzone.com/index.html

I was thinking about getting the Viper but now I may wait on the
Diamondback. Cheap, too.

From the ole rail whore,
marXbig...who knows just enough to be dangerous.

On 10/9/2004 2:41 PM marXbig brightened our day with:

>I dug around in my closet and found my old Razer Boomslang 2000. Boy,
>is that thing sensitive. I've been using a standard ms optical and it
>creeps compared to this boy. I had to turn down the sens to 1 in the
>mouse settings and 2 in the game just to get it under control.The
>buttons are a little stiff but the ball is super sensitive.
>
>I used to rail their arses in q3 with this boy. :)
>
>Anybody tried the new optical slangs?
>
>http://razerzone.com/index.html
>
>I was thinking about getting the Viper but now I may wait on the
>Diamondback. Cheap, too.
>

>From the ole rail whore,
>marXbig...who knows just enough to be dangerous.

I really want one of the new Logitech MX1000s.
http://tinyurl.com/5at8g
I absolutely require my mouse to have at least 8 buttons nowadays, and I
really like the side scrolling thing the MX1000 has too. For any game
that has an item list as well as a weapons list to scroll through,
that's ideal.
I have an MX500 right now and love it, I'd been using trackballs for
years, since I first used +mouselook, and returning to a mouse with the
MX500 made the transition easy.

In case your curious, in Doom 3 I have these mouse binds:
mouse 1 - fire
mouse 2 - jump
mouse 3 - zoom toggle
mouse 4 - flashlight
mouse 5 - shotgun
mouse 6 - machinegun
mouse 7 - chaingun
mouse 8 - soul cube

--
"Coming soon: Meatspace spyware, little men who live in your cupboards and watch what you eat and then try to sell you timeshares in Toronto."

Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
www.inglostadt.com