good sound from laptop, how?

I am not a gamer but interested in getting good clean music on my Grado
headphone from my 1.5G Celeron laptop.

Is the USB Sound Blaster Live! 24-bit External way to go for a
reasonable price?

thanks,

gychang
1 answer Last reply
More about good sound laptop

    On the seventh day, gychang wrote...

    > I am not a gamer but interested in getting good clean music on my Grado
    > headphone from my 1.5G Celeron laptop.

    Most of the laptops I've worked on had pretty decent sound coming out of
    the headphones - if you have good headphones, that is.

    > Is the USB Sound Blaster Live! 24-bit External way to go for a
    > reasonable price?

    It sells for a hefty price tag, but then of course, it's pretty cool and
    high quality.

    100,000 lemmings can't be wrong.

Hewlett Packard Laptops Computers Product