Moving to Provo Utah... Good coverage?

jcc

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2004

with Verizon Wireless? Do I need a tri-mode while traveling within Utah and
the Intermountain West?

Thanks.

jcc

jcc,
Of all the states, Utah is one where there is still a lot of analog. "A
lot" means you will find analog in many places in the region. However,
Verizon, and most of its roaming partners are digital and could very well be
digital everywhere you go.

3 weeks ago I went camping in the mountains and had only Verizon analog. I
wouldn't travel the west without it, however, you may not notice the loss of
service in those areas. Most notable are the UT mountains along I-70, but
you may never get to that area.

-Bill Radio
Western U.S. Wireless Reviews at:
http://www.MountainWireless.com