damage145

Distinguished
May 28, 2008
Hello looking for a new mouse as mine is falling apart. I want to buy a mouse under $100 if possible. If its around 70 that would be awesome. I mainly play mmo's and games like that and i am not worried about it being wireless rather it be wired then pay extra for it. Any suggestions?

G

I have a logitech sidewinder x2 and its prety nice, just go to a retailer and look at it ;p try it , isnt very expenssive

khubani

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2010

Yes. Although, I wouldn't recommend the MX-518. It's caused issues for me in FPS's. The 518 caused negative acceleration when I swooped my mouse across the pad. It hindered pin point accuracy for me, and that's huge in first person shooters.

Although, the MX510 is a great mouse. I use it myself, and it's surprisingly very durable if it's taken care of, meaning not dropped or anything. It's a discontinued model, but you can find it on amazon.

If you want something high end, try the razer deathadder series, or any other series by razer. Those mouses are, honestly, aimed for very high sensitivity players. If you want to do more spins then tony hawk's signature move, go for razer.

If you're looking for a classic mouse, something that's universal, try the Intellimouse 3.0. Hope this helps.

IIIM3

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2010

I have never had an issue with my MX518. It doesnt skip when I move it quickly across the mouse pad and is very controlled especially at the 800 DPI set point. I dont know why you would have had any issues because it is a very highly reviewed mouse especially for the price.

Also, the MX-510 is another great gaming mouse if you can find one. It would be listed on Amazon.com but you could probably find it cheaper at a store. Also the G5 and G7 are really good and they are both by Logitech. (I dont like the Razr mice)

pilotkira

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2009
Razer Deathadder or Logitech G500 or G5 (discontinued but probably can still find on ebay)

I also highly recommend that you try out these mice before you decide, personal preference is HUGE for a mouse; go to your local best buy and try out the mice people have listed.