MONITOR: SAMSUNG LCD 23" P2370MS (Widescreen) 1080p FULL HD

MEMORY: G.SKILL RIPJAWS 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 1600 F3-12800CL7D-4GB

MOTHERBOARD: GIGABYTE GA-H55M-USB3 SOCKET LGA 1156

PROCESOR: INTEL CORE i5 750 2.66GHz SOCKET LGA1156 EN CAJA

HDD: WESTERN DIGITAL 500GB 7200RPM SATA II 16MB

KEYBOARD: MICROSOFT SIDEWINDER X4 NEGRO USB GAMING

MINI-MOUSE: MICROSOFT OPTICO GRIS/PLATA SERIE 3000

PC CASE: COOLER MASTER CM 690 RC-690-KKN1-GP

DVD BURNER: PIONEER 22X DOBLE CAPA NEGRO OEM(sin caja)

GPU: XFX Radeon HD 5770 1GB GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0

Well it's a gaming pc, so is intended to run the latest games, at a really Good quality ( maybe not the best, but at least a really good one ) so what do you think?.

Is there any problem on the hardware compatibility or else?? NOTE: I know i don't have a power source but, is just that i don't know wich one to buy yet.

Thanks for your answears.

P.D SORRY FOR THE BAD ENGLISH. ;) 

More about : question

Best solution

July 3, 2010 3:27:00 AM

Well you should probably take this thread to the system builder section. That is where people get help with building new computers.

At first glance I can tell you this...

A lot of your components look good, but if you want it to be a gaming pc, I would say ditch the i5-750, get an AMD Phenom II X4 955. With the money saved from the processor and cheaper motherboard, you should be able to afford a radeon hd 5850.

I would also go for the Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB for the HDD. It's supposedly the best bang for your buck right now.

Now before people start calling me an ATI/AMD fanboy, just note that I make these suggestions after just buying parts for an i5-750/GTX470 build.

If you want as strong a gaming pc as possible, that is my advice.

Move your thread to the system builder section, and follow the guides in the stickies. There is a certain way to ask for help :) 
July 3, 2010 3:56:43 AM

Thanks for your answear, you were completely informative an respectful, i'll move my thread, and maybe i'll follow your advise, thanks again!
July 3, 2010 4:17:42 AM

Best answer selected by pato wlmc.
!