VZW Site Printer Friendly Bill

Has anyone had any problems with the new PDF Printer Friendly Bill.
When they had the HTML version I would PDF the webpage and save the
information.
Since they changed to the PDF version all I get are cannot access errors.
I am in Wichita, KS.

IMHO <nospam@nospam.net> wrote:
> Has anyone had any problems with the new PDF Printer Friendly Bill.
> When they had the HTML version I would PDF the webpage and save the
> information.
> Since they changed to the PDF version all I get are cannot access errors.
> I am in Wichita, KS.

Do you have the Adobe Reader installed? You'll need it to view the PDFs

http://www.adobe.com/reader

sjsobol@JustThe.net
> PGP Key available from your friendly local key server (0xE3AE35ED)
> Apple Valley, California Nothing scares me anymore. I have three kids.

It will not SAVE or Open The file.
And yes I have Adobe Reader - that is what I open the PDFs I create with.

On 8/16/04 11:15 PM, in article 5LeUc.22983$Yl.14911@okepread07, "IMHO"
<nospam@nospam.net> wrote:

> Has anyone had any problems with the new PDF Printer Friendly Bill.
> When they had the HTML version I would PDF the webpage and save the
> information.
> Since they changed to the PDF version all I get are cannot access errors.
> I am in Wichita, KS.

Works fine here on OSX and Safari. Only thing is it D/L's as a CSV file.
Rename it to PDF and all is good.

Joe

I hate the new " friendly online bill " Like the old one much better.
Joe

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 18:58:51 -0700, Joe <frailey750@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I hate the new " friendly online bill " Like the old one much better.
> Joe

PLEASE call Verizon and voice your displeasure. The new "printer
friendly" bill is a major inconvenience for me, and I'm sure others. I
need to be able to copy my call detail into a spreadsheet for client
billing purposes (yes, I'm one of those bottom feeding consultants, but
at least IANAL :), and that just can't be done properly from the PDF.

The facility that Verizon recommended I use instead is a major PITA,
since it only displays something like 25 lines of the detail at a time.
The old HTML-based version would display the entire bill on one page,
and could be cut/pasted directly into Excel while maintaining fonts,
cell formatting, etc.

--
- PorkRind - The Crunchy Other White Meat Byproduct