Command & Conquer online

Tags:
  • PC gaming
  • Command Prompt
  • Internet
  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
July 5, 2010 8:09:53 PM

I tryied to update it but it says there is no patch or update avalible. I try to get online and it says there is no such file. I tryied downloading a patch off of the internet for it and that made the gae say there is no patch avalible. What do i do?

More about : command conquer online

July 6, 2010 7:22:10 AM

Please be more specific. Which C&C game are you talking about, and why are you trying to patch it?
m
l
July 9, 2010 4:30:38 AM

Sorry. Im trying to get a patch/update for C&C Generals Zero Hour. I've tried downloading the patch that it says i need to play online. When i get to the online part of the game it says there is a update that i have to download. I click ok then it says it is "finding file". After about a minute or two it says there is no such file. How do i fix this?
m
l
Related resources
July 9, 2010 7:31:56 AM

Try googling it and find the patch manually. The game's link to the update server may not work anymore after all this time.
m
l
July 9, 2010 4:16:36 PM

I'll try it. But i dont think its cause the server is down cause i have a friend that plays it online all the time and he bought and installed the game a week before i did.
m
l
July 9, 2010 4:35:27 PM

I tryied reinstalling and downloading what i think is the patch and it still says the samething. Is there anything else i can do?
m
l