Seeking help removing CDROM on Presario

marcus

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2001

Hi All,

We have a Presario R3000 in which a screw has come loose and stops the CDRom
drive from operating correctly, any pointers as to what screws need undoing
to release the CDRom drive would be much appreciated.

TIA,

Marcus

marcus

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2001

"Marcus" <marcus@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> We have a Presario R3000 in which a screw has come loose and stops the
> CDRom drive from operating correctly, any pointers as to what screws need
> undoing to release the CDRom drive would be much appreciated.
>
> TIA,
>
> Marcus

No need to reply folks, we solved the issue.

/ Marcus \