No many posts here anymre ? everyone finsihed Doom 3 then :)

I ain't finished yet - enjoying my private war of attrition with the
archviles & cherubs in
the server banks...

"Its JUST ME!!!" <1@2.com> wrote in message

> Sounds like it.

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 09:12:07 +0100, "Flying Pig"
<noflying@pigsorspam.com> wrote:

>I ain't finished yet - enjoying my private war of attrition with the
>archviles & cherubs in
>the server banks...
>
>"Its JUST ME!!!" <1@2.com> wrote in message
>>

>> Sounds like it.

I've done Doom 3 five times and started a sixth. Bought Half-Life and
boy what crummy graphics and what great puzzles. Shessh! Interested
in seeing what Half-Life 2 does with the new technologies, if
anything. I think ID has played a masterful card with all others
knowing that their new releases will be compared to Doom 3, graphic
wise, anyway. ID took four years to create D3, if their competitors
were not as demanding and willing for it to be done when it is done
then I don't hold out much hope for their new products. Oh Well, I
can always finish the sixth play of D3. I ought to be coding anyway
but games are more fun.

PS: still follow the usegroup just in case I can contribute as
needed. So just because there aren't as many posts, there may be even
more readers.

IMHO, Diver

>I ought to be coding anyway but games are more fun.

heh - story of my life - 'under construction' at the moment should read
'busy chainsawing cherubs' :)

"Its JUST ME!!!" <1@2.com> wrote in message
> Sounds like it.

Most folks have I guess. I haven't. Still playing it my way, one
weekend night at a time :)
McG.

"Flying Pig" <noflying@pigsorspam.com> wrote in message
> I ain't finished yet - enjoying my private war of attrition with the
> archviles & cherubs in
> the server banks...
>
> "Its JUST ME!!!" <1@2.com> wrote in message
>>

>> Sounds like it.

Ah, but to whose attrition? Yours or theirs! :eek:)
McG.

Five times ???, you freak, i could only stand playing a game then its
just bordem if i try again ?

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 11:42:51 +0100, "Flying Pig"

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 00:27:34 +1000, Its JUST ME!!! <1@2.com> wrote:

>Five times ???, you freak, i could only stand playing a game then its
>just bordem if i try again ?

what a dick.

marXbig...who knows just enough to be dangerous.

<marXbig> wrote in message
> On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 00:27:34 +1000, Its JUST ME!!! <1@2.com> wrote:
>

>> Five times ???, you freak, i could only stand playing a game then its
>> just bordem if i try again ?
>

> what a dick.
>

> marXbig...who knows just enough to be dangerous.

Shhhh! Quiet! He might he's GOT one! :eek:\
McG.