Star Wars: The Old Republic's Stunning Cinematic

Status
Not open for further replies.

welshmousepk

Distinguished
Ive been looking forward to this game for a while, but this trailer really has me excited. they are obviously putting a lot of effort into this, and i am truly hopeful for the greatest MMO of all time, and quite possibly one of the greatest games ever made. Bioware have not disappointed yet, so i have faith.

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
I saw this yesterday i think, i was so amazed i rushed to find my recording program, but instead i saw it though to the end, when it was over i was left wanting more!!

Hope the game is at least 7/10ths of waht this trailer makes it look!

johnb4467

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2008
As a trailer, this was great -- I shudder at the thought of how long it took them to create it!
I doubt it's very representative of how the game will look (that's not expected) / play though -- screenshots to date evoke none of this feel ... though it's of course early on.
Remember Force Commander? It was to be the Star Wars version of Warcraft. I remember seeing the cinematic trailer and being PUMPED. Then the game was awful.
This is bioware though...and so I am looking forward to this.
If it works, and works well -- it will be the very first MMO I *ever* subscribe to / play. I just don't see how they can keep Bioware Quality all the way through what is, essentially, and 'endless' game though...they're all about story arch, etc.
Btw...the presenters reading the prepared lines off the teleprompter, took all 'genuineness' out of their presentation. It's much more fun when you can tell the presenters are actually amped about what they're talking about. Just saying. :(

Regulas

Distinguished
May 11, 2008
[citation][nom]ATIWOLF[/nom]I refuse to view any trailers from that game. Star Wars: TOP killed KOTOR III.[/citation]
I second that but will watch the trailers.

ansar

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2009
Maybe I am being a pessimist today, but what does the trailer have to do with the actual in game graphics and game play mechanics?

Yay! A new star wars trailer that probably has nothing to do with the game.

Saying that, the video is still awesome, but I don't see the correlation to the actual game.

Status
Not open for further replies.