problem, door won't open

I'm near the entrance to the caves, where you have to call the lift to go
way down into the caves. I climb the ladder, go through a couple doors,
kill a bunch of trites, and then try to go through the door which should
lead back to the upper platform, but the door doesn't open! It just
doesn't. I'm inside the room, and there doesn't seem to be any button or
panel. So I'm kind of stuck. I can't call the lift to take me down to the
caverns. Any ideas?

Matt

"Matty Anderson" <mattya25@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I'm near the entrance to the caves, where you have to call the lift to go
> way down into the caves. I climb the ladder, go through a couple doors,
> kill a bunch of trites, and then try to go through the door which should
> lead back to the upper platform, but the door doesn't open! It just
> doesn't. I'm inside the room, and there doesn't seem to be any button or
> panel. So I'm kind of stuck. I can't call the lift to take me down to
the
> caverns. Any ideas?
>
> Matt

Spoiler.......

Is that where you jump down on the retracting platforms??

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 21:58:43 -0400, "fishy_stink_ho"
<mckracker@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Matty Anderson" <mattya25@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> I'm near the entrance to the caves, where you have to call the lift to go
>> way down into the caves. I climb the ladder, go through a couple doors,
>> kill a bunch of trites, and then try to go through the door which should
>> lead back to the upper platform, but the door doesn't open! It just
>> doesn't. I'm inside the room, and there doesn't seem to be any button or
>> panel. So I'm kind of stuck. I can't call the lift to take me down to
>the
>> caverns. Any ideas?
>>
>> Matt
>>

>Spoiler.......
>

>Is that where you jump down on the retracting platforms??

If your where I think you are you have to enable the button on the
post to call the service elevator. The first time I played (recruit)
I ran all the way down the shoot getting electrocuted all the way.
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
SPOILER
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
Go up the latter and jump to the superstructure. Blast the tall
skinny window out and then run and jump into the room.

By the way, when you enable the button on the post, all hell breaks
loose.

ANOTHER SPOILER
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<

When you hit the call button, jump down to the cubby hole where the
service lift is coming. As soon as you hit the call button, a
HellKnight and two imps appear and they can be picked off from there.