hp compaq nx9020 - audio driver ?

Hi!
I`ve just purchased hp compaq nx 9020
The problem is I can`t install audio driver
Wnen i download driver from HP site
after intalling two files are zipped into directory (nothing more)
These are TEQ1.reg and TEQ1.bat
I import the first one into the registery
but completly have no idea what to do about the second one
(I use WIN XP PRO so there is no DOS)
I serached info in usenet archive but can`t find anything:(
Please, help me to have sound in my notebook:)
Thanks
Chris

PS Sorry for my English

I've got the same problem....
first thing: on hp support site there are no audio drivers
second: standart realtek ac97 drivers doesn't work for me
third: send a question to a suppport, waiting for an answer

hope my pc will also play some sound soon

ps. Hey, Krzysztof...does your's one also is from MediaMarkt saleoff :)

"spawnd" <spawnd@op.pl> wrote in message
> I've got the same problem....
> first thing: on hp support site there are no audio drivers
> second: standart realtek ac97 drivers doesn't work for me
> third: send a question to a suppport, waiting for an answer
>
> hope my pc will also play some sound soon
>
> ps. Hey, Krzysztof...does your's one also is from MediaMarkt saleoff :)

Since the modem is from Conexant, the audio subsystem is mostly likely from
Conexant also...not RealTek.....

> Since the modem is from Conexant, the audio subsystem is mostly likely
from
> Conexant also...not RealTek.....

Thanks for a tip.
After 5 hours of combining with drivers made a sucess.
Don't know for sure how I made it....
uninnstaled the realtek ac97 drivers, modem drivers from hp site and graphic
driver (I thought it could block the irq), next installed HSF ac97 drivers
from conexant page http://www.conexant.com/support/files/HSFac97_WinXP.zip
and 'voila'...the sound appeared. The last thing was to install again
graphic card drivers.
Hope this will help other.

or ....following the respond from hp support
the drivers are on
ftp://ftp.compaq.com/pub/softpaq/sp28001-28500/28230.exe

U¿ytkownik "spawnd" <spawnd@op.pl> napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci