Your question

Fallout 3 issues[DIFFERENT]

Last response: in Video Games
July 15, 2010 11:54:11 PM

First, my specs:

Pentium 4 3.00 GHz
Nvidia Geforce 8600 GT
4 Gigabytes DDR2 RAM

When i first installed fallout 3, everythingt ran perfect and i got quite a bit of mods, the major ones are: FWE, WMK, MMM, and Fellout. It still ran fine especially with my tweaking from the fallout 3 tweak guides. I decided i wanted to try FOOK 2 v1-1 beta, so i installed and i got compatability patches. It started to crash rather frequently and i got advice to remove it so i did and reinstalled fallout 3. After that the crashing persisted and i tryed every fix: Lower quality, codec packs, ffdshow exceptions, and windowed mode. windowed mode works great with maximized window but i still have crashes at certain outdoor loadzones, doors to indoors, and using console sometimes. nothing can fix it as i know but im hoping someone can help. :( 

Whats Wrong? :heink: 

More about : fallout issues

July 16, 2010 12:00:54 AM

Sorry i forgot to add its nowhere near as bad as the crashes before and they arent as frequent.But it still crashes during some fights and using console by returning to desktop with no error message like nothing happened.The indoor and outdoor loading is a crash like "Fallout 3.exe has encountered a problem...." bla bla bla. just to be more clear.
m
l
July 16, 2010 1:07:58 AM

Yea I Dunno What To Say, My Fallout Crashes Sometimes To So I Just QuickSave A Lot, Sorry I Couldnt Really Help
m
l
July 16, 2010 7:06:14 PM

Fallout 3 tends to crash a lot. Unfortunately, that is considered "normal".

Another bad thing about FO3 is that the save file size increases the longer you play. My save files are about 25MB with playing time of almost 300 hours. I just like running around and shooting people...
m
l
!