Halo 2 has leaked

I've seen some folks here mention it.

http://www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/news_index.php?story=4412

An apparently complete version of Halo 2 has leaked onto the Internet -–
almost a month before the game is due for release in stores. The pirated
version appears to be a PAL version with French dialogue, which will
presumably help Microsoft track down where the leak originated.

Article continues...

On 10/21/2004 8:26 AM Heck brightened our day with:

>I've seen some folks here mention it.
>

>http://www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/news_index.php?story=4412
>
>An apparently complete version of Halo 2 has leaked onto the Internet -–
>almost a month before the game is due for release in stores. The pirated
>version appears to be a PAL version with French dialogue, which will
>presumably help Microsoft track down where the leak originated.
>
>Article continues...

From what I've heard it's a leak of the European XBox version. So you
have to have a heavily modified XBox to even play it.

I'm in Half-Life 2 anticipation mode right now. I'll probably get Halo 2
as well, but I have yet to pay full price for an XBox game (I've only
had an XBox for less than a year). I usually wait until they've been out
for a bit and get a used or reduced price version.

--
"Coming soon: Meatspace spyware, little men who live in your cupboards and watch what you eat and then try to sell you timeshares in Toronto."

Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
www.inglostadt.com