Sign in with
Your question

Diablo 3 Question

Last response: in Video Games
July 19, 2010 11:01:09 PM

So my friend and I are going to BlizzCon 2010!!!

We were talking about how cool it would be to get a Diablo 3 Beta Key.....

Then he popped a questions I have been thinking long and hard about:

How much money would a Diablo 3 Beta Key go for on Ebay?

More about : diablo question

July 20, 2010 7:52:25 AM

Don't know, but I'm pretty sure Blizzard will never give you one again if they find out about it.
m
l
July 20, 2010 12:40:29 PM

I am sure the key would be banned if they trace it down. I more than likely wouldnt sell it I was just wondering.

m
l
Related resources
August 9, 2010 8:16:20 AM

If there is or there will be a beta key in existance, therefore there will be a PC client that plays the actual game outside of Blizzard computer systems. If that's the case, it will sooner or later make it to the torrents and be shared with most of people that are interested. Hacking things like that usually does not take longer than a week for someone who knows what they are doing.

Initially, I can see these keys selling for a couple hundred while quickly dropping in price. I'd guess most of them would sell between $20-50.

I think, the probability they will be giving those out at the upcoming BlizzCon is low. Most likely, if there will be a beta at all, it will be a couple of months before the official release, which is NOT in 2010.
m
l
August 9, 2010 1:26:43 PM

Barmaley is right, they aren't going to be giving out beta keys at BlizzCon. The way blizzard gives these keys out is through their battle.net subscribers.
m
l
!