Sign in with
Your question
Solved

PROBLEM PLAYING CRYSIS ONLINE HELP? :O

Last response: in Video Games
July 20, 2010 12:26:16 AM

Ok so here it is, I have searched around but nothing else's problems seems to be the same for me or resolved the issue. I recently bought Crysis and I downloaded it and played single player w/o a problem. Then I try to play multiplayer and it doesn't work.
First thing I tried:Re-Install

so i re-installed but it didnt work

Then: I ran as administrator,

I got online to choose servers chose a random server, in the loading screen and at 100% crashes and has an error.
IDK what to do now is there something i should do? update?
i have trouble updating patches idk whats wrong if you guys can help w/ that too
and everytime i change settings in crysis it crashes also like if i cahnged graphics settings or mouse/keyboard settings it crashes.

My specs:
CPU: AMD Athlon II X2 240 Dual-Core
GPU: ATI Radeon 4850 HD
RAM: 3 GB DDR3

if im missing anything that you need to know plz ask and if you can help plz help :D  thx for ur help
July 20, 2010 5:16:49 AM

+1
m
l
July 20, 2010 7:44:20 AM

He did say BOUGHT and downloaded it. Or am I missing something?
m
l
Related resources
July 20, 2010 8:04:18 AM

sOME PEOPLE DONT OPENLY ADMIT THE OBVIOUS, AND EVEN LIE
m
l
July 20, 2010 12:23:07 PM

uhh.. i bought the game off steam so unless steam sells pirated copies of Crysis i don't think i have a pirated copy or if steam Crysis does not let you go online it'd be kinda weird O.o
m
l

Best solution

July 20, 2010 12:54:05 PM

Running games via Steam can be a bit of a pain to say the least. Make sure all your Steam files are up to date, then try patching Crysis to the latest version.
July 23, 2010 12:52:44 AM

Best answer selected by tli3693.
m
l
!